+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get maximum profit ?????

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex aik acha trader jub earingkarta hy we are slow slow we are expired hota he results, new traders achi trading karni h ebook ebooky learning because chahiye is tarha sy hm get the main loss of honey kkankan km km kar dyty hain or hm ko market value ko k bary main pta hota he tu achi tarha sy earing because of apney pips ko phela sakty hain and iss site jab application card tarading taray ha to ap to trad frofit ma rhay gi to app ko manafa ho ga or ap zyada sa zyada pasay kame gae or app jetna manafa kama saktay ha otna kamae ap ko koe nhe ha skirt or jab marze kaam kar kar saktay ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-08-31)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my profit reaches 100% .. then I withdraw my deposit capital .. then I open a position with a very large pile .. it would not hurt .. if I make a profit ... then it will be a lot ... if I lose ... I don't lose my own money .... and we have a lot of work needed for a lot of foreign trade income. However, the continuous decline, we have worked very hard to make revenue decline, an important part of the organization.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-30)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein wo he achi earning kai hi jo forex mein rakta experience hi ager lattice ko forex k basic nahi maloom tou ana bohat abstruse hai new users ko chahiye k earnings results krney k liye ebook read krey every day k news e read jo krey eis jo we b bid lagaye ous ko long-term chalney dey phr he got ho sakti hi we laich na krey jitni milti ha income pick krey and focus on the target and don't be too greedy when trading because it will result in losses, use a small lot of 0.01 and a minimum capital of $ 1000, gbp is the best, i think it's the best exercise plan, don't work on big lots, because it requires experience to handle such a large trade

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit earn karny ka liye hamay market ma proper knowledge hasil karna hoty ha or jab ham market ma survive kar ka is se knowledge gain kar letey ha tu hamay is se profit be hasil hona start ho jata ha or hamara loss bohat kam ho jata ha.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems many people are missing something great on this website. We need to explore the Live Trading Section of this site to discover the treasure that are bound up therein. Many important information needed for us are being discussed and analyzed there for our good. That can help us with maximum profit in our trading.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business owners want their profits to be profitable. To maximize profits, owners must be diligent in cutting careless costs and increasing productivity among employees. This is an ongoing process that often faces many challenges. The key to success is to always remember that ultimately, business profits will serve two purposes. Profits will be reinvested in the business to enable the business to grow. Profits will also be shared with business owners.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-08-26), zohaib1 (2019-08-27)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders can make a lot of profits but for that traders need good knowledge, skills and experience. Traders when using their good knowledge and finding good trading points that help traders make good trades and make lots of profits. and foreign exchange traders for the ice business to baarein I achhe se learned because bahut he jaroori hai, esme market traders me jetna jada mehnat karenga wo utna he achha kar sakenga, traders ko esme my market sabb samajhkar he chalna chahiye ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-26)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get the maximum profit in forex trading depends on the trader itself because in forex trading there is no profit limit, the most important thing we must always be grateful that we can benefit in forex trading and waise to acha hota hai ki support aur resistance ki trading hum log curry bhai, is mein trade, the maximum profit trader gets the character of hai bhai, so that the trade of achi yaha karte rahenge to hogi bhai earnings.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maximum profit results karya k liyay sab sa pahly ap ko es es business and achie skills gained because ho gi bhaiya g, so ap achi skills obtain kar laity hay tu phrase yes business ap li liay buhat hi zaida asaan ho jata hay bhaiya g. and my meket forex karam karne to liye traders ko yahan achha banana hota hai skills so that the traders par achhe skills as working karleta hi for wo uske baad he yahan market I legitimate entry analysis karke open kar sakte hi .

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for someone to maximize profits is to learn forex well and allow profitable trading to run and don't let profitable trading turn out to be losing and not let lose run too long and my forex market also gets karne to liye yahan sabse jaroori hai my market is close jada experience bananas, you are my business, a trader of fir, utna he achha apne liye bana sakenga aur fir system wo yahan my market achha kar sakenga ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)