+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3001

Thread: Stock earnings vs Forex earnings?

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex you get big leverages that makes you earn such a huge profit on forex market, as it is leveraged heavily, but in stocks you don't get so much bigger margins, so it is not possible to compare the returns of forex with stocks, but stocks are easier to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is a lot of differences of Stock earning and Forex earning. In stock you can earn money very smoothly and slowly slowly. but in Forex your earning is too much higher than stock
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that forex is the best place as compared to stock market because we all know that stock market have some timings and forex is a 24 hrs open market and
    i must say that in forex trading we always earn foreign currency and which a best thing.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i know that we can earn more than 300% in a day in forex by taking high risk and s o i want to know how much we can earn in stockmarket in %?
    stock earning aur forex earning may yah faraq hai kay hum dono may aylag galak tarika say earning karah sakta hain wasa jahan tak may janta hun un dono kay bara may mujh yah lagta hai kay in dono may zayda faraq nhi hai aur yah dono kafi had tak same hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange earnings rank as one of the most important factors in the profitability of many medium and large enterprises. Many multinational corporations earn more abroad than in their domestic markets.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your are right, talking regarding terribly high risk which implies margin decision in few variety of pips. Forex isn't invariably profit solely, loss may be a part of it. I think therefore one loss by this risk is enough to break the account and lose all way and you probably did in one trade. we should always believe loss quite profits and do not risk.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still did not knowed about how much we can get in stocks daily if we trade good i mean atleast like 1% or 2%? as i know in forex we can even make 100% in a day by taking high risk so want to know about stocks
    please vote for me if you like my post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stock earning is better than forex earning.Because when stock market fall in customer can not loose his all money in the other side in forex market you can loose your all money.
    Although i prefer forex market fo earning money.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add something more with you that, for stock earning the price in low cannot close your account but in forex earning can happen that, but forex earning has 24/7 opportunity to earn but has never seen in stock market which is just a specific time.

Junior Member mrqusa is an unknown quantity at this point mrqusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking stock i slow earning but risk is also low in forex high risk but also earn is high too so i like forex trading to make money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)