+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 301 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3001

Thread: Stock earnings vs Forex earnings?

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we might as well pick up a margin call. It indicates that we still can not control the management of the money we have. You only can earn maximal 16-20 percent of your capital in stock. In Forex trading we can make profit both from raising and falling market price, whereas it is not so in stock trading. Forex trading is the best one but it has also very very high risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is the part of the trader. the traders get chance to improve their trade by knowing the loss. loss are important for the trade. loss helps us to determine where the loss is happening. the trader should esolve the loss and should try to improve the mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supertimur is an unknown quantity at this point supertimur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually......................... earning of both............... market is great but in forex you really don't have to worry about age as you can trade even if you are just 15 as you don't need to verified anything. ..................but the problem is stock exchange is much more harder and its not possible to do for people under 18 age

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that we can earn more than 300% in a day in forex by taking high risk and s o i want to know how much we can earn in stockmarket forex good

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prowitin View Post
    I do not trade stock I do not even want to especially knowing that forex is way more beneficial. I love forex so far it has helped me to realise how to make money on my own with out any body telling me what to do. Forex is a form of investment that gets better over time.
    I also love forex currency trading business just like you, but i think that the stock market is more profitable and less risky than the forex markets. It is high leverage that normally brings people into forex trading business.

Senior Member manibhai2013 is an unknown quantity at this point manibhai2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in Forex earnings all things are depends on you and your skills but int he stock earnings you are depend on stock so i prefer the Forex earnings because in Forex you can earn any amount if you take risk but if you play safe you are always on the safer side and earns good amount from the Forex market.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get forex exchange industry 300% because foreign exchange industry is very high unpredictable industry but stock exchange is unpredictable but not like foreign exchange industry. So i think you need some patient for big earn.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum toh kafi traders ko stock me invest karte dekhte hay aur yaha se woh kafi profit bhi kamate hay jaise ki newoyork stock market.Lekin yaha forex me hum kafi kam invest karke huge profit kama sakte hay.Aur is tarah se easily profit hum stock market se nehi kama sakte hay.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course that is possible to make profit 300% in forex... but, i think just a few trader can do that... maybe that will happen just if we have luck... that is very dangerous trading... i don't recommend that way... i think stock market earning will be less than forex earning... because stock market is short trade..
    success is my right...!!!

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really doubt if we can earn as much as 300% in stock market because of the volume traded as it is very low compared to those of forex and also, the opening time of the stock market is less than forex that is virtually 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 301 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)