+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 337 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apka trading karne ka tarikam ujhe bahut acha laga aur agar aap aiseh i trading kareneg to aapko bahut success milegi
    trading me pasia kamane ke liye marekt ko smajhna sabse zaruri hota hai aur bina market ko samjhe aap kabhi bhi faydan ahi kama sakte..jo bhi trader market ko samjh ek trading karta hai usse forex me bahut fayda hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member harunrana is an unknown quantity at this point harunrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i start the trade i thinking on technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames,
    chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trader can't profit without market analyse.Although trader can some get profit,he can't profit always time without analyse. i do three type of analyse before trade. such as fundamental,technical and sentimental.so I think any trader can't profit without any prior analyse is like gambling.

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before going to start trading or opening any position a trader should read the important economic news published on the news site. And they should study what is said by the strategist about a certain currency pair. Along with them traders should do his own desk work for technical analysis and decide for going long or short.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn learn as much as you can. There is a pro-verb "be quick with farming and be selective with business". The more you learn and practice the more you will become mature to decide what to do. Many mentors says it is better to start with a demo account and virtual currency before going with real money. That can help a lot to have some knowledge about the trade market and their behavior. Some mentors advice to follow a mentor who is currently active in this market and doing a decent profit their. It is an individual constraint to select a way of approach to start the job.

Member Reyadbd is an unknown quantity at this point Reyadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start trading you should know about currency pair you want to trade and its behavior.for newbie must learn how to trade correctly.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

hi friends,

in my opinion, before trading we should do learning first. Learning is the key for making profit and being in this market for long time. Before placing the order on the market we should check the charts for what they are saying and try to listen to them . I feel Charts talk to us and we should tune to them and learn what they are going to guide us.
    good luck

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before trading the trader need understand the indicator and apply the indicator,watch market and gather knowledge or news from others dependable site to make profit in his trading

Member leshvein is an unknown quantity at this point leshvein's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    I think every trader to do the same before entering in its businesses. But the thing here is to consider, is to do a good analysis. Do not expect something market but the market decide what it does and where it goes. This is all the analysis on the well

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market conditon with real then they just make gamble for thier trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 337 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)