Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    There are two main ways to analysis the currency rate: fundamental and technical analysis.

Once you have a system your happy with that's it. People go on about working hard in forex trading to educate yourself but once you have your system stick with it. The market doesn't give you extra dollars for effort, you get your reward for trading correctly.
    I agree, trading with a fundamental analysis more useful than technical analysis, because 85% of the market movement is influenced by fundamental analysis.
    but I often rely on technical analysis, because I do not have much time to pay attention to economic news and other news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tiar For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Checking the news is the main thing that we traders need to do in forex currency trading business before we open any trade. It would show us the former things that were going on in the forex markets before we decided to trade.
    aapne ekdum thik bola
    chahae trader jitni marzi technical study kar le lekin fir bhi usse deal kholne se pehle 1 baar news ko ar data ko dekh lena chahaiye kyunki nes aur datas ka kuch fix time nahi hota aur kayi bar koi bhi badi nes generate ho jati hai aur trader ko pata bhi nahi chalta aur wo galti kar jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading on the account one should carry out proper analysis of the market based on the News announcements and other technical factors of the day. I start my trading by looking at the charts and comparing the price action with the previous day chart. And also i check with the my running orders condition and take decisions based on the profitable and loosing trades.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Junior Member youman is on a distinguished road youman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two main ways to analysis the currency rate: fundamental and technical analysis.

Once you have a system your happy with that's it. People go on about working hard in forex trading to educate yourself but once you have your system stick with it. The market doesn't give you extra dollars for effort, you get your reward for trading correctly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to youman For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeeprana View Post
    mujhe nahi lagta ki forex trader ko kisi ke bhi analysis pe bharosa karna chahaiye
    agar aapko lagta hai ki aapme market ki samjh hai aur aap trading ache se jante ho, technical aur fundamental ko ache se samjhte ho to aapko khud ke analysis pe hi bharosa rakhna chahaiye aur kanhi bhi kisi bhi dusre trader ki baat me nahi aana chahaiye
    i agree with your point of view and I am also in favor of relying on our own abilities in analyzing the trade. I even do not believe 100 per cent on the signals being provided by different signal providers. I analyze by myself and then enter in to the position which give me some profit as well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nuh514 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Checking the news is the main thing that we traders need to do in forex currency trading business before we open any trade. It would show us the former things that were going on in the forex markets before we decided to trade.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23), mandeeprana (2012-04-16)

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BEfore to do trading I prefer to analysing my chart to find a good price set up and market trend, I ussually use trendlin and reversal candle patternt to do this job..After i draw thats then i preparing to make an fundamental analysisng by reading news and watch forex market calendar in website like forex factory.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to do is prepare the best. technical analysis to be done, because this analysis see the state of the markets directly. but also fundamental analysis can not be ruled out, because the effect of the news will be much more pronounced.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must know the terms in foreign exchange, find out the price movement of currencies, learn trading strategies. tradinglah use the demo account for some time that we get to know metatrader well, so no one clicks when it used real account

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tiar For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23)

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    ya but is aw the difference of analysis between website to website and expert ot expert but trusting of real analysis been a doubt..which analysis u are follow actually?do u create own analysis? i always tried to see what other experts are doing .i watch the eotor open book for the position.
    mujhe nahi lagta ki forex trader ko kisi ke bhi analysis pe bharosa karna chahaiye
    agar aapko lagta hai ki aapme market ki samjh hai aur aap trading ache se jante ho, technical aur fundamental ko ache se samjhte ho to aapko khud ke analysis pe hi bharosa rakhna chahaiye aur kanhi bhi kisi bhi dusre trader ki baat me nahi aana chahaiye

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)