+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 337 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi there
    The thread is very good for the beginners. before we start a new trade we should do the analyse of the particular pair of the market. sometime we unknowingly start the trade after checking the technical aspects but then suddenly market makes an immense move just because we didn't see the fundamental aspect of that particular pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you need to know well about the fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all the analysis, all the news related to the currency pair you want to trade and forecast behavior for the coming days and weeks. Don't just bet on it and lose all your money, get a good analysis and then continue with trading. and I am sure the status of overseas changes then conceptualizes the movement of currency tolls, studying trading strategies. trade using a demo account for any clip that we can hit metatrader profitably, so no one clicks when the old account exists ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader, you must follow these points 1. first do an analysis of your favorite currency pairs 2. develop a strategic plan 3. develop a money management plan and risk management 4. be careful when entering lot size 5 Don't wait long to get a big profit 6. use take profit and stop loss for each order. and before stepping on you have to make a plan to climb because climbing Forex is a very risky business. You can flow the perfect treader and share with it about trampling I think Without experience people should not step on the Forex business. Make yourself perfect and after that you can step

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't do anything with our capital during the standby session, believe me ... when there is no good signal it means there are no entries to open. do that to make our capital safe. and what we actually do in that condition is to wait for the signal to fluctuate, and prepare our trading lot to order. and positive. right before you start trading in a combined currency, one must have knowledge of basic aspects and technical trading. You must update on the type news that is connected to the combined currency you want to>> trade. You must constantly check the trend line and therefore the chart comes out to predict currency behavior at the end of the day or week. if you do not trade you can switch to betting that will not guarantee the exact results of your trade.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when you start trading at first, you have to know how to start trading. I suggest that you initially practice more demo accounts and have to gather more knowledge and experience and right money management and strategies, then start trading that you can make more profit and technical analysis as my best method so I check all time frames , graphics and indicators to help me make an analysis for my trade, this is important to do for me to get the best results and trade safely. Don't expect anything from the market but judge what the market is doing and where it is going. It's all about good analysis.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certain. before you start trading a combined currency, one must have knowledge of basic aspects and technical trading. You must update on news types that are connected to the combined currency you need to trade. must always be '> You should always check the trend line and therefore the chart comes out to predict the behavior of your currency at the top of your day or week. if you really don't trade you can grow into a bet that cannot guarantee the exact results of your trade. and you must learn correctly about Forex and have a good knowledge of trading business. If you have good knowledge on a demo account, you can start a real trading business and you can get a big profit from your trading business on the Forex market.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to make a profit in your trade, then you need to see lots of people thinking before opening any trade. I think before trading, traders must see the fundamental news and other impacts of what will happen on the forex market and have to analyze charts that can help traders to make good trades. and I think the most important thing is to find out where the tou is getting ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and only when it is related to the partner you are going to trade, a successful trader always learns and learns before he wants to order a couple. Even we, as beginners, we must learn and learn how to trade properly, and finally we can make profits with forex.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be successful in this trade is not easy, because it requires a great struggle, because there are many things we need to learn and master, as the main capital to be successful trading is we have a lot of knowledge about trading. and Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinion trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the biggest target is to go through the type of discipline you get and the underlying psychotherapy that is new and appropriate to deuce that you succeed in the transaction. Because when you go to your burning trade, these things are easily available to you for rushed decision making. and I think the most important thing is to find out where your space can get ready to make current and new technical analyzes related to your partners who will trade. Because when you go to the live trading screen, these things are available for you to make decisions quickly so that you will not be in vain when you

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for me, I think the best thing to do in other people to be a very good and profitable forex trader is for you to analyze the support and resistance of the partner you are trading in other places so that you get the point out and you always I can win the best pips on the market that I was told by my ex-pact and of course, a lot has to be done before trading like studying and practicing on my demo. Learning is important because if you only expect it in this business then you are crazy. These businesses need action and ability, if you enter a business without knowledge and action, you risk your life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 337 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)