+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 337 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g me samjhta ho keh is business me trade lagany se kafi chizey aesi he jise dekhna chahye for example news events phr analysis oske sath management wagera ye sab bohat hi important chizex hain is business me karne ki agr lot of profit banana he too warna loss hi hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Main . Yahi koshish krta hon. K . Trading krny se pehly . Trade plate form ka achy . Se samj lyta hon or phir agr meri dil manta ha . To trading trta hon. Verna . Ni . Ak bat yaad rakhna . Emotional ho kr koi kam na kr kam serf samjdari se krna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well,before placing any order in the forex market is to first analysis the support and resistance then we can always know the very best point, to put your stop lose and take profit.
    When already take position then pray for the best for us. You should be calm and look at how the day plans to your trade.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), qasimm (2018-03-27)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    before trading hum ko bohat mushkil hoti hai prr iss sa hum ko bohat profit b hota hai jiss sa hum ko khi b klise b kism kaa trading ma masla nhi hota or hum asani sa iss kaa baray ma malumat hasil ks saktay hain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

youcef54 (2018-03-26)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your post. very necessary and important to make every trade. without knowing about the fundamentals and techniques, no one can get forex. if someone is not an expert in technical analysis, he or she should need the support or advice of an expert, then he / she must trade. so study first and then make a trade. What I do before I trade is I first analyze my graph and look for a lot of time frames if there is a trend, and then I also read the forex calendar and see if any big news comes up. If anything, then I do not trade, but if it does not exist, then I wait for my strategy signal and then I open my trade.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), lal765 (2018-03-28), perkalian (2018-03-26), youcef54 (2018-03-26)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before embarking on any action in currency trading, it is important to have a higher knowledge of basic principles and technical research as they are considered useful tools to initiate every action of the company efficiently. If you want to produce well then you must have information and know the strategies and abilities of corporate actions. Otherwise, the likelihood of achievement is unusual. before trading I made up my mind for the best trades and watched the market and made a strategy for my trading and then I made a currency pair and invested the money in trading and made the best plane and then I played the trade and I got a better profit from here

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), lal765 (2018-03-28)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make a plan before trading, decide how much you can take to take risks. What will be the entrance and exit. The time frame you will use and most importantly, be firm to follow the rules, if you set a rule that one trade at a time or a maximum of two trades at once, follow, do not let your emotions overcome you because emotional traders will find it hard to be successful in forex trading. I think the most important thing is to know where tou is getting ready to make a technical and fundamental analysis and currently only related to the couple you are going to trade, a successful trader is always learning and learning before he wants to order multiple pairs. Even we, as beginners, we have to learn and learn how we trade properly, and finally we can get profit with forex.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), lal765 (2018-03-28)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The plan is important and needs to try to minimize our losses when we start any business. In my opinion, the first thing we have to do before starting forex trading is that we need to understand that forex investment is as profitable as risky investment. So we must get enough knowledge with confidence before starting forex trading. well prepared before trading, you must know and understand the workings of the system or strategy you use, make clear plans in detail, review the economic schedule or calendar to have a strong impact on the currency pair price movements of the day. and do not sleep when you trade! and certainly hope the market is friendly with us

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading we should get knowledge about forex trading and learn all the fundamental rules of forex trading . Forex trading is the world wide very smart online buissness .

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And because I can trade using technical analysis of abuse as my best technique image look all the deadlines, and also make the parsing for my state indicators and tools to the entire US mercantilism
    Often, it is important to handle in my name to the result to force more efficient and secure trade
    And you accept as true, if the vendor is not created or messages scanning analysis, to understand the market situation with a real than those which exclusively for his presumption of mercantilism
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 337 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)