+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 337 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Before trading on the account one should carry out proper analysis of the market based on the News announcements and other technical factors of the day. I start my trading by looking at the charts and comparing the price action with the previous day chart. And also i check with the my running orders condition and take decisions based on the profitable and loosing trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before trading one must do the proper analysis of the market, and also look in to the experts analysis posted on the Forums, and different reliable websites. Then compare the result with our analysis and take decision based on our capital availability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai

Thanks
    Before trading we should do learning first. Learning is the key for making profit and being in this market for long time. Before placing the order on the market we should check the charts for what they are saying and try to listen to them . I feel Charts talk to us and we should tune to them and learn what they are going to guide us.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you need to know well about the fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all the analysis, all the news related to the currency pair you want to trade and forecast behavior for the coming days and weeks. Don't just bet on it and lose all your money, get a good analysis and then continue with trading. and I am sure the status of overseas changes then conceptualizes the movement of currency tolls, studying trading strategies. trade using a demo account for any clip that we can hit metatrader profitably, so no one clicks when the old account exists ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At each potential trade setting before entering it. Also, make sure you have a thorough understanding of the size of the Forex position to adjust the size of the position on the trade to meet the required stop-loss distance, never adjust the stop loss to meet the desired position size and I think every successful trader does the same before entering his trade . But what needs to be considered here is to make a good analysis. Don't expect anything from the market but judge what the market is doing and where it is going. Thank you very much.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without prior preparation is like gambling and we really depend on our luck. So I think to get good money from this business we have to focus our attention on this profession and never lose our hopes for some losses because eveyone has come with good luck and that will give a big advantage one day. And I think before trading eye pairs whatever money you know about the condition of the currency pair. You have read the news about the currency pair and you must know very well about the fundamental and technical aspects. So I think you can open your trade, then only you can get good profits Atleast does not depend on your pure luck, get knowledge about your partner, don't test your luck at any time.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a trader must gather enough knowledge about forex trading before starting trading. Having enough knowledge and being familiar with every term used in forex trading is needed to become a successful trader. and when I start trading, I have to try that I know the market and market stituation about all types and then I start trading because this way you find out and look for all market analysis and see where the market is going, so for this I read all the data and market reports for better trade.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Graphic display and ratio calculation or anything related to forex trading, a trader for all that can be considered as art rather than science. But, in all the artistic endeavors of commerce, one is instrumental talent in any outcome, even though basically only bringing merchant talents as far as they can. A trader can always be relied on in honing his skills through training and continuing discipline. They conduct their own analysis to see what can be achieved from each trade that is carried out, and always learn to be able to maintain the fear and greed of their trading process. and you might be the best uncle. It seems like every good seller achieves the same thing before placing in the market specifically. Nevertheless the item at this point is considering without hesitation trying to make a feasible study. You should not imagine certain items as a result of advertising, but evaluate market trends for everything that will be done and even where it will actually happen. It can be all about proper study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 337 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)