+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 337 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before opening a trade, you do not need to panic. Simply sit in front of your computer and watch its price movements. Many people open up direct trades when they wake up. This is the reason for losing them very often. Another thing you should do before trading is to stay calm and focused. Make sure no one is bothering you because you start making money and need concentration. and I think the planning needs to be done in the transaction. To have the optimal strategy required a plan involving the market and the risks to be borne, apart from the planning, the signal system still has errors, there must be a filter to minimize the occurrence of false predictions. If planning is successful, you will be more confident to accept the challenge of the next transaction. Before starting to tread people should make a good experience in the Forex business. learn and earn income in Forex. Forex marketing really needs to know about Forex. So before tapping people should learn online about Forex. On the other side to open a demo account, one can stream market movement before tread. It is important to have a game plan before trading. This way you know what to do in different situations. You should not be allowed to try to guess what you want to do with your stock position but you must have a plan to determine and stick to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex4you is extremely dynamic to assist their customer's with earning increasingly money from Forex business. I opened their Share4you account by which now I can duplicate the effective trader's action to acquire well measure of money with no dread. It is the least demanding approach to gain money by doing Forex trading. I don't exchange untouched however I can take in substantial income by utilizing Share4you service effortlessly. Yes of course I agree with you before we trade in forex, you should know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of the trade, the trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader is always studying and learning before he wanted to order a few pairs. Even we, as a newbie, we must learn and we learn how to trade properly, and finally we can make profits with forex.and also fundamental and technical analysis is really important before start to trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex4you is extremely dynamic to assist their customer's with earning increasingly money from Forex business. I opened their Share4you account by which now I can duplicate the effective trader's action to acquire well measure of money with no dread. It is the least demanding approach to gain money by doing Forex trading. I don't exchange untouched however I can take in substantial income by utilizing Share4you service effortlessly. Yes of course I agree with you before we trade in forex, you should know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of the trade, the trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader is always studying and learning before he wanted to order a few pairs. Even we, as a newbie, we must learn and we learn how to trade properly, and finally we can make profits with forex.and also fundamental and technical analysis is really important before start to trading.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading mai enter honey sey pehley market ko properly analyze karna chahiye aur apna experience ko utilize kartey huey right time aur position pey enter hona chahiye is sey hamein profit earn karna easy ho jaye ga aur hum is tarha loss ko avoid kar saktey hain . before we start teh trading with forex we should have all the knowledge are about the forx trading because without getting information we cant perform very well with the forex trading. another is that before start the trading we have also a samall amount of investment not tooo much just a smal amount of investment like $100 in our pocket money then we can start easily our trading with the forex . so always remasin patient and focus on your work to get profit thanks

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g simply ask experienced trader always trade open karne sey pehly market ki movement ko analysis Kareega fir jo currency ya metal clear signal dega wo osey analysis Kareega stop loss and take profit measure Kareega then news timing dekha ha then trade open hogi I'm sure this is enough to know technical analysis, but fundamental analysis alone will not be enough and much is broken because so much information you should know, so you should read thousands of articles before you can make a strong decision. but if you want to use both, it would be great. and I think the most important, the current technical and fundamental analysis and the new double trade. And in May, you approve vendors to create a space that does not read news, analysis, and if you think it's not included in the market, they're just a marketing initiative to

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko trading karne se pehle market ka knlwedge le lena chahiye,esme trader ko technical aur fundamental analysis ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me dhyaan dega aur analysis se kaam karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga. Yes dear ager ap ny trading kerni hai aur ap aa ker kio trade open kerna chahty hien to ap ko chaye k ap market k trend ko samjho aur market ko analize karo aur pher ja ker kio decion lo aur apni trade open ker do tab he ap ko earning ho gi.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I trade, I usually check all my strategies and plans .. and the important thing is I never open a position if the market is not the same as my position in trading. for me I'd rather not trade in a day than lose my money and my account in one day. The most important factor is finding out where to get special and important research and presenting new things that are relevant to the couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your place of stay, the look of these items is easily accessible to you for making quick choices Before you start trading currency pairs, you must still know the basics and technical areas. You need to be reviewed and updated about the currency pair you need to invest. Always check and drag trend lines to predict currency behavior at the end of the day or week. If there is no trade occurring in gambling, they do not guarantee the results of certain operations. and before trading, I usually read some news related currencies that I trade. It is therefore important to support our analysis. Then we analyze the graphs and trends that occur, if the indicator gives a good signal, then I will immediately open its position.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually check all the time frames, charts and indicators to help me make my trading analysis, it is important to do for me to get the best results and trade safely and agree with you if the merchant does not make news or read the analysis to determine the conditions with the real market, then they just make the speculation to trade it before the trade one must really understand the market and do the demo trading and make an effort to formulate a successful trading strategy to get from the forex market. it is a must to be a breadwinner in forex forums. Before I traded anything, I first got the main site that gave a lot of information about what would happen next in the market and that way I could find out how to trade in the market. The most important factor is to find out where to get special and important research and present new things that are relevant to the couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your place of stay, the look of these items is easily accessible to you for making quick choices.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EACH BODY, I think the most important thing is to know the space from where tou is ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and currently only related to the couple you are going to trade. Because when you go to the live trade screen, these things are available to you for quick decision making. A successful trader is always learning and learning before he wants to order several pairs. Even we, as beginners, we have to learn and learn how we trade properly, and finally we can get profit with forex. I think the most important thing is to know the space from which tou is ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and currently only related to the couple you are going to trade. Because when you go to the live trade screen, these things are available to you for quick decision making. The most important thing to do before opening a praying trade, hope your prediction is your true strategy, make you believe in praying for your trading skills, but when you lose you should relax the cause, some people when he loses him will be more aggressive and then open trading with lots of duplicates to keep up. Pray every trading start and stay patient to benefit from this business. never be careless I really have the same opinion in your thinking that trading without previous preparation is the same as playing and also we tend to generally depend on luck. So I think to make extraordinary money with that privilege we have to focus my interest for you for that craft and never lose the likes with such damage.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my opinion I think the best thing to do when we want to trade is to analyze the point of support and resistance that will really give you the best time to get out of the market because the more you can analyze your exit point, the better you need to get profit Before you start trading any currency pairs, you should know well about the fundamental and technical aspects. You should read all the analyzes, all the news related to the currency pair you want to trade and the behavioral forecast for the upcoming days and weeks. You must do a proper technical analysis. A successful trader is always learning and learning before he wants to order several pairs. Even we, as beginners, we have to learn and learn how we trade properly, and finally we can get profit with forex. mydear trading start karnay say pehlay aap kay paass experience hona zruri hay experience kay liay aap ko demo account use karna hota hay jo k aap ko is qabil bana deta hay k aap real trading start kar k profit earn kar saken or enjoy kar saken is ka liay aap ko hardwork k steps say guzarna hota hay Qion kay jub aap kay pass konwledge hoga tub hi aap kay pass experience aaey ga or aap easily trade kar ka profit kama saktay hen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 337 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)