+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 337 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest to read the chart first for a couple minutes, and read the indicator signal that we used, if we able to analize the fundamental factors it will make our preparation better. after that we need to analize all factors and make a conclusion of price prediction, and then we make a plan to reach our target of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxeon View Post
    if there are better he liked to gamble on whom to learn forex trading then this could be a good transition to leave trade gamble, because the forex can be made in gambling but if learned properly then it could be profitable without having to gamble in a profit
    I always make sure that the first thing that i do in forex trading business is just to get knowledge. if i apply this knowledge of analysis in my trading, it usually gives me the best of results in my forex exchange trades.
    Patience is Key.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai har ek trader ye baat ko janta hai, ki trading se pahle trader ko analysis karna padta hai, jisse wo market ke trend ko jaan sake, aur sahi entry point mil sake, agar trader ko paisa earn karna hai, to achchi analysis jaruri hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should start the forex trading any currency pair before, you should very good knowledge of its fundamental and technical aspects.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before start trading every trader should do practice on the demo account at least 15 days on the demo account and get the experience. Also get the education more and more from various sits. Also seek the guidance from the senior members and traders. Avoid the mistakes during the trade.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abrarcu View Post
    you charge apperceive and accept the apparatus of a arrangement or action you use, accomplish a bright plan in detail, analysis the agenda or the bread-and-butter agenda has a able appulse on the bill brace amount movement on that day .
    if there are better he liked to gamble on whom to learn forex trading then this could be a good transition to leave trade gamble, because the forex can be made in gambling but if learned properly then it could be profitable without having to gamble in a profit

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    you charge apperceive and accept the apparatus of a arrangement or action you use, accomplish a bright plan in detail, analysis the agenda or the bread-and-butter agenda has a able appulse on the bill brace amount movement on that day .

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely right.your post tells the main summary of what forex traders(new peoples) should do before they start to trade.they must gather knowledge about market

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woi View Post
    before i start tradinbg i make sure that i have checked everything that can affect my trades in the market and make sure thaT in all thethings we do we do not have to make sure that we press on with trading.
    need learning system and see market news trading market based on the market movements and consider all trading systems analysis to analyze wear to fit in management and finance from the capital and losers depend capital system

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by baned tak hajar View Post
    find out the price movement of currencies, learn trading strategies. tradinglah use the demo account for some time that we get to know metatrader well, so no one clicks when it used real account
    Trade analysis system to adapt to the risks if there is a loss and trade agreements require trading strategies using large capital market conditions are the basis for analyzing the trading system traded unnecessary loss of precision

Senior Member nofnofri is an unknown quantity at this point nofnofri's Avatar
    Thanks
    essentially prior to we enter any kind of industry we to begin with get the time for you to evaluate the marketplace as well as included in the evaluation we examine main associated sets with regard to the way they may impact the set i wish to industry trying to the actual most from all of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 337 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)