+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 337 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned Ethan Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Ethan Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe its enough to know technical analysis, but fundamental analysis alone won't be enough and much hared due to so much information you must know, it could be you must read thousand of articles before you can make a strong decision. but if you want to use both of it it would be great though.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading se pahle trader ko ye cheez achchi tarah se pata honi chahiye, ki market ko kis tarah se analysis kara jaye, agar ek trader achcha analysis karega, to wo trading mein kafi achcha paisa kama payega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herisounders View Post
    Learning never stops Beginners
    often considered easier to trade
    forex so that no longer want to
    take the time to learn forex
    further. By continuing to learn
    then you will know more clearly
    the ins and outs of forex
    transactions.
    wearing the right margin to understand the market as one of the financial analysis in the forex market and gain market conditions appropriate policies to understand the market as a trading system analyzes the market situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roufsarker10 is an unknown quantity at this point roufsarker10's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you trade in forex trading you must be see market volume and how to get earn it clear in forex market.so when you trade in forex you just get volume rate and long term trade than you earn in forex trading.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important thing that is always ready to point to a technical and fundamental analysis and a new pair of running the business. Thanks :-)

Banned yemisi is an unknown quantity at this point yemisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    with my experience i think the best thing to do before placing order is to analysis the support and the resistance and only when we can understand the best time to place order with a trend line break then we can earn profit

Banned coldmoney is an unknown quantity at this point coldmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    fi apply knowledge of business analysis, it usually gives me the best results in the foreign exchange transactions of me.I always make sure that the first thing I do in businessforex trading is to get knowledge.

Junior Member herisounders is an unknown quantity at this point herisounders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning never stops Beginners
    often considered easier to trade
    forex so that no longer want to
    take the time to learn forex
    further. By continuing to learn
    then you will know more clearly
    the ins and outs of forex
    transactions.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, I always pray that no emotional experience in trading. after that, I started to analyze the chart, and choose a currency pair that will I trade. do not forget, too, read the latest news related to our currency trading. if there is a good signal for the open position, I would start trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 337 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)