+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 337 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here are six things to consider before trading your vehicle have the ability to
    make mechanical or cosmetic repairs more reasonably than a consumer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the94 is an unknown quantity at this point the94's Avatar
    Thanks
    i staleness cognise the status in abroad change then conceptualize out the toll motion of currencies, learn trading strategies. tradinglah use the demo account for whatsoever clip that we get to bang metatrader advantageously, so no one clicks when it old existent account...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member heriant is an unknown quantity at this point heriant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course that of importance to begin to see the essential and also technological factors, one particular should do the correct research in the match through which gonna buy and sell furthermore many other good news relevant to the particular mentioned match to be able to come up

Member shaif89 is an unknown quantity at this point shaif89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I agree with you. However, in addition to technical issues, strategy and analysis, I think money management and mental and psychological aspects should also be considered carefully. thank you

Banned kakoli-900 is an unknown quantity at this point kakoli-900's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a profitable business..................................I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making............Have a nice day...........Thank you............................

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. Do not just gamble on it and loose all your money, get good analysis and then proceed with trading.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Talha4455 View Post
    mein apni trade lene se pahle hamesh market ka trend check kerta hoon k ye aj k din up ho gi ya pher down aur us ke bad apna order book kerta hoon aur ager market ki samja na rahi ho tu pending order le ker chore deta hoon.
    bhai aap ki ye strategy mujhe achi lagi hai mai bhi is ki try kru ga demo per kiyu k mai news per trading krna chahta hu aur news per trade k liye mujhe pending order learn krna hoga ager profit hasil krna hai to .

Member raybachan is an unknown quantity at this point raybachan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, for my self, i will look at the chart and also read the news update. but i more prefer using chart, and keep look about 30 minuts before open position in trading.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I trade I usually observe the movement patterns of its currency, and also do not miss always to follow ongoing news story. after my comparative analysis of the hours, days, weeks, months, I was only able to determine trading.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma trade karna sa phealy market ko check karta ho agar muje market ki smj a jaye to trade karta ho
    warna ma trade nahi karta ho is ka alvea ma news ko zayda tar follow karta ho news ko dekh kar trade
    karna like karta ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 337 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)