+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 337 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing that a forex exchange trader can be doing in their trading is analysis. we should be using all our preferred analysis methods in forex to be able to make the right analysis and succeed in forex
    Patience is Key.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the trade, I always look at the market situation before I opened my account. after that we are looking for a good time to trade. by looking at the trends that are going on, maybe the trend is up or down. do not let us trade against the trend, because it will have a negative impact on our trade.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aminul Haq View Post
    Thanks for a good question. Before trading you should have a sound knowledge about the pair. You should know, The economic condition of the two countries. After that you will use technical analysis to indicate a trend before trading. However, do not forget about news. Trade in demo account minimum 6 months. Good luck.
    good advice brother, before we do indeed need to know the pair trade that we will use in trading. and determine the condition of the economies of both countries. to see our news will be easier to determine a country's economy. so that we can analyze where prices will move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opu_huq_2012 View Post
    Before trading, the trader must know how to invest and where to invest, how much to invest. In trading better knowing is the best way to earn money!
    I prepare to win in trade, every one want to earn good and fast and forex has both of things so people visit forex and start trading with forex provides them good earning so there for every one want to come enter in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakashif is an unknown quantity at this point rakashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me trading karny se pehly ek plastic company me accountant ki job karta tha lakin ab me ne trading shuru kar di hai kiu ke mujy ye bohat pasnd hai es liye.

Senior Member opu_huq_2012 is an unknown quantity at this point opu_huq_2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading, the trader must know how to invest and where to invest, how much to invest. In trading better knowing is the best way to earn money!

Senior Member Andra FX is on a distinguished road Andra FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    that ought to be done just before the trade is improving the quality of trading, will do'>you are able to do that through the use of a demo account. utilizing a demo account you'll strive a type of strategy, each in terms of technical analysis or fundamental analysis.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    i did lot of online work tagviilage tags trading and data entry job and add posting jobs zeek reward and some other work i already done before join forex trading but i am tell you forex is best online work even it is risky but still best online work

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're my brother right. I do the same thing that every successful trader before entering transactions. But here is the thing to consider is a good analysis. Do not expect anything from the market, but the referee in the market, it does what and how it would be. This is all about good analysis.

Senior Member gimagimapu is an unknown quantity at this point gimagimapu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before open a position in forex you must carefull about the trend of that currency pair you can get an idea about the trend about it and you should not trade against the trend and you can realize that tren is your friend in the trading.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading se pehley meney learning ki hey phirmen is waqt demo account per kaam kar rhaa hun is per men ziada se ziada prectice karung phir mujhey ezparience ho jaega ga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 337 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)