+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 337 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member forceeee is an unknown quantity at this point forceeee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And because I am cruel treatment of technical analysis for trading as the best technique chart frame and jaw have any time as well as aid in the form of mercantilism analyze customer index
    Try it and I call on the most effective way to do business, is safe and results
    And if the seller does not do or look for news and analysis to understand, market conditions and the real situation in compiling its commercialization play rely on you

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

And because I am cruel treatment of technical analysis for trading as the best technique chart frame and jaw have any time as well as aid in the form of mercantilism analyze customer index
    And if the seller does not do or look for news and analysis to understand, market conditions and the real situation in compiling its commercialization play rely on you

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hkylif is an unknown quantity at this point hkylif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My husband and I absolutely take your current belief that dealing with clients preparing to really advance the possibility depends absolutely on poker with us. In my opinion, this is why, in order to benefit from revenues of this business, we must focus on the core of this work, rather than to get rid of the expectations due to many losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member halka is an unknown quantity at this point halka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will give a look before the trade situation in the market is very strict. We have seen the abuse of our service and technical analysis to move and capture. When I want to think with a variety based on the upcoming news currency technical analysis.

Banned glow is an unknown quantity at this point glow's Avatar
    Thanks
    In conducting the real forex trading there are some things that need to be considered by a trader. The success of a trader is not only supported by pengatahuan and understanding of foreign exchange per se, but is also determined by the behavior that must be maintained before and during trading.

Senior Member prince555a is an unknown quantity at this point prince555a's Avatar
    Thanks
    No demo is helpful for Forex trader. So we should more and more trade in
    Forex. Forex is a big market place all over the world. We should learn more.

Senior Member harami is an unknown quantity at this point harami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right brother. Before coming to buy my own questions do you mean one of the rich. The issue here is, however, to reflect on the observation analysis. But it is what it is and what the problems in the market throughout the market does not expect to make a decision. Everything related to rational analysis.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal main trading shuru karny se pehly main apny ghar mein aaonga aur nahaounga usky baad khana khaonga aur usky baad apna computer system on karunga aur phir meta trader 4 open kar ke trading karunga

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    i heard that if a trader trade in forex market without any analysis or without using any strategy or any planing that means he just playing in forex market with his capital money.before open a trade i must analyze forex market well and then set up my planing with a good strategy and my experience is the basic or this things.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do training beofre i start the trading because with doing training i can easily face the market perfectly thats why i do and also then i can learn about the market everyday new thigs..

Junior Member Maddy is an unknown quantity at this point Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Below are few of my rules that i follow before trading each day-

Look at the calendar, just to check if there is an important news announcemnet lined up for the day. I never trade 30 min prior to any relevant announcement.
    Secondly i draw support and resistances, previous day high and low on my trading charts
    Even though I scalp most of the time, I do make trend lines on a 4 H chart, if anything comes in radar I probably go long and short

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 337 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)