+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 337 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy lagta hai k kese bhea trader ko pehlay trend ko samjh laina cahay achea tarah us k bad agay us ko kam karna cahay k kio k mughy lagta hai
    har din trade ka nahe hota hai,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Let what you think always work out for u in forex trading business. But i will advise that at the end of your prayers, you are supposed to make sure that you analyse forex market properly
    hanji bhai trading se pehle har ek trader ko market ko analyse karna bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader market ko analyse nahi karenga usse forex mein sahi entry nahi milengi aur na hei wo sahi tarike se trade kar payenga,analysis karna hei sabse jaroori hai trade ko open karne se pehle..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tunde View Post
    Recently I discovered that I am loving to pray before trading so that is why the first thing I now do before trading is that I make sure that I pray and after praying I do market analysis
    Let what you think always work out for u in forex trading business. But i will advise that at the end of your prayers, you are supposed to make sure that you analyse forex market properly
    Patience is Key.

Member kouki000 is an unknown quantity at this point kouki000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I said earlier we have a good study of the currency pair following the successful strategy and observe the market situation very carefully.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I make a price analysis first, and sometimes I combined both of techincal and fundamental analysis, but based on my trading strategies I use techincal often than fundamental, and then dont ever you forget about using pivot point to determine take profit point

Senior Member Kamran Alam is an unknown quantity at this point Kamran Alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think , Firstly we can analyse market with technical and fundamentally both ,then we can see how much pips we can set stoplose and with money management and risk management and then we enter in trade like professionaly , another way u say dont analyse market and enter on trade it is called gambling which has been cause some time profit and some time big lose.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right brother i agree before we trade in forex, we must know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of trading, a trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with forex trading business......

Senior Member tunde is an unknown quantity at this point tunde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Recently I discovered that I am loving to pray before trading so that is why the first thing I now do before trading is that I make sure that I pray and after praying I do market analysis

Senior Member prihatin is on a distinguished road prihatin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be ready well ahead of trading, you should grasp and know the workings the most system or strategy you employ, create a clear arrange in detail, review the schedule and the economic calendar possesses a sturdy affects the currency try worth movement regarding that day. and don't sleep when youre trading !
    trade is my live | invest project

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    make sure you actually be informed on it has the important plus specialized areas. It's essential to learn all of study, all of news flash relevant a foreign money two you should commerce and also its particular predicted tendencies of waking time as well as approaching weeks time. There's no doubt that so that they can receive fine capital made by this business enterprise have to put emphasis all of our focus on the following industry without reduce all of our dreams resulting from quite a few cuts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 337 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)