+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 337 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member michaelhoang is an unknown quantity at this point michaelhoang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    I really like this sentence: " if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading" It is very exactly. Forex trading is not a gamble game. There are many tool to analy signals of trends, we can do better if we learn and do seriously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nabeel89 is on a distinguished road nabeel89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What to do before trading?

Please comments for help to understand before start to do online forex trading and business in better way to understand in life span to work better and earn easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is to find an area to base analysis and technical preparation, tou and new trends related to the couple who are going to trade, because when you go to a commercial cool screen. All these will be available for a quick decision.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaisa ki hum sabhi jaante hai friends ki market ko analyze karna kaafi jruri hota hai sabse pehle bina analyze kiye market main entry karna kaafi mushkil ho sakta hai or hame kaafi loss bhi ho sakta hai isiliye ai sabke liye kaafi acha hai ki pehle aap market situation ko ache sai jaanch le

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohd Sajid View Post
    Gee haan trade karne se pehle trend ka janna zaroori hai isse loss hone k kam chances ho jaatey hain, Main bhi trading start karne se pehle daily time frame me clear traend dekh leta hoon main generally 200 SMA ki direction ko trend judge karta hoon aur haan agar main 200 SMA ko dailt time frame flat dekhta hoon to main us pair me trading us din nahi karta kyun ki us din koi clear trend nahi show ho raha hai us din.
    haan bhai agar trade se pahle trend nahi jaanenge to bhai hum trade sahi tarah se nahi kar sakenge, trade ko jaane bina trading koi trader nahi kar sakta hai, aise mein to sirf nuksaan hi hota hai bhai, trend follow karna jaruri hota hai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma trading sy phly forex komlwern karta ho is ky abd ios ma tarding karta ho kiu ky ager ma bger isko lern kiay tarding akro ag to ma forex ma lose hasil akr sakta ho,,,,,,,

Senior Member Mohd Sajid is an unknown quantity at this point Mohd Sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    mughy lagta hai k kese bhea trader ko pehlay trend ko samjh laina cahay achea tarah us k bad agay us ko kam karna cahay k kio k mughy lagta hai
    har din trade ka nahe hota hai,,
    Gee haan trade karne se pehle trend ka janna zaroori hai isse loss hone k kam chances ho jaatey hain, Main bhi trading start karne se pehle daily time frame me clear traend dekh leta hoon main generally 200 SMA ki direction ko trend judge karta hoon aur haan agar main 200 SMA ko dailt time frame flat dekhta hoon to main us pair me trading us din nahi karta kyun ki us din koi clear trend nahi show ho raha hai us din.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you start trading a currency pair, the fundamental and technical aspects should know better. Today and for the next week you want to trade currency pairs on the expectations and behavior analysis should read all the news.
    You must own the proper technical analysis. Or if you have a long or short the currency pair should decide whether you can follow the technical analysis by some experts. My opinoin trading is like gambling than any previously analyzed

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, i first look at the daily charts to find out where the currency is possibly heading to and then, i i may place pending orders based on my 1hour charts using the daily pivots.

Senior Member yasir143 is an unknown quantity at this point yasir143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading say pehly main study kar raha tha lakin main nay daikha k mere dost b kar rahay hain to unon nay mujay b bataya hai to main nay b iss ko join kar liya hai r iss ko main part time b karta hon choti k din b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 337 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)