+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 337 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course before any trading in the forex market, all traders analyze the market conditions so that what he had planned to produce a positive result, no trader can make a profit simply by trading based on profit alone, I think all traders have a good plan for doing so can maximize your trading profits will he get, so for me to analyze the market conditions before trade is one thing that is very important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nihaal is an unknown quantity at this point nihaal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare khyal sy forex trading business sy pehle forex ki market ki movement ko janana zrori hota hai k market up ja rahe hai ya down to mare khayl sy ham acha profit earn kr sakte hai is k liye behtr learning k sath trade krne chahe tak ham trading k basic ko asani sy smahj sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karunda is an unknown quantity at this point karunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are going to fight with the risk when we open the trade and so we need to work out to minise the risk, find out the tools and ways that shall let our trade sustain in volatility and utlimately help us make money of our trades.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein trading krney sey pehly app ko forex trading ki analysis lazmi kr laini chahiye eis sey app ko achi earning possible hoti hai forex trading mein app ko news read krney chahiye eis sey market k trend ka pata chalta hai our app earning kr saktey hain.Forex ko use krney sey pehly app ko market ka trend check krna lazmi hota hai

Senior Member shanhu will become famous soon enough shanhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    though forex is the most profitable trade but for making profit we have to reduce our risk and for reducing risk and for making profit we have to have the following things:
    1.good knowledge
    2.good experiences
    3.good strategy
    4.good money management
    5.good trading plane
    as a good trading strategy is the most important part for making profit by reducing risk so without any strategy no one can make any profit from forex.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before a trader takes a decision of opening buy or sell position in forex business,he/she should first make market analysis by using their knowledge and experience,that's the most important thing before trading..

Banned Yassine Kbichi is an unknown quantity at this point Yassine Kbichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hii, I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

Junior Member ifx1439 is an unknown quantity at this point ifx1439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arslan008 View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading,trading me pasia kamane ke liye marekt ko smajhna sabse zaruri hota hai aur bina market ko samjhe aap kabhi bhi faydan ahi kama sakte..jo bhi trader market ko samjh ek trading karta hai usse forex me bahut fayda hota ha
    I too do similar things but some times i enter into market even i don't have any good position that makes a lot of difference. We should have control to enter into market only when we feel the trend is good

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An accumulation of my chosen analysis methods are the main things that i do before opening any forex trade. KNowledge helps us a lot in forex, it is the main thing that decides whether a forex trader could end in losses.
    Patience is Key.

Banned arslan008 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan008's Avatar
    Thanks
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading,trading me pasia kamane ke liye marekt ko smajhna sabse zaruri hota hai aur bina market ko samjhe aap kabhi bhi faydan ahi kama sakte..jo bhi trader market ko samjh ek trading karta hai usse forex me bahut fayda hota ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 337 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)