+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 337 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me trading karne ke liye pahle trader ko analysis ke baar me janna jaroori hai eske liye trader ko technical analysis aur fundamental analysis ke knowledge hona bahut jaroori hai aur demo par parctice trader karni chahiye uske baad hi trader market me achhe se earn kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in fact I also do find that trading with confidence is essential as a trader must have confidence on their own skills and kind of mindset they have but confidence alone can not make you win profitable trades so it better to study and read the markets , go through the latest update and see all major details before trading which can have positive impact on your trades .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubshar iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point mubshar iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main trade sy pehly forex main market ko ache trah understand karta ho aur markt ka trnd ko anyliis karta ho ay change ho ga ya nahe aur forx main over bought and ovr sold ko bhi dakhta ho then market mian long and short trade karta ho .

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

main forex main trade sy pehly forex main market ko ache trah understand karta ho aur markt ka trnd ko anyliis karta ho ay change ho ga ya nahe aur forx main over bought and ovr sold ko bhi dakhta ho then market mian long and short trade karta ho .

Banned ilyes123 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes123's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye thanks.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you.... with a demo account you can try a variety of strategy, both in terms of technical analysis !! Good luck

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I also do find that before trading we need to trade with proper knowledge and skill we should not start trading in real account but yes if we can get all the knowledge and skill if we do practice in demo accounts.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me humen sabse pahle market ki technical aur fundamental analysis karani chahiye taki traders ko trades open karne ke liye good entry mil jata hai aur good entry par position ko open karne se hunen good earning hoti hai.

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think without proper analysis of the market we can not make good analysis of the market, I think trading is depends on the market's conditions and if we can trade with proper technical and fundamental analysis of the market only then we can make money.

Banned BADAR is an unknown quantity at this point BADAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear.......I do believe the most important thing can be find out the area coming from exactly where tou be ready built techie as well as standard research as well as existing completely new related to pair that you'll buy and sell. Since when you attend your current stay trading display screen these items can easily be bought to you personally intended for rapid decision generating.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading start karne se pahle trader ko market me analysis karni hogi aur market ka knowledge hona bahut jaroori hai tabhi to trader pata kar sakte hai kab trader ko market me trade open karni hai uske baad hi trader market me trading karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 337 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)