+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 10052

Thread: Do you believe forex makes easy life?

Senior Member zuhaib shakeel is an unknown quantity at this point zuhaib shakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do believe that Forex makes life easy no doubt Forex trading is a money making machine and it is the best largest online business setup worldwide with high profit ratio in minimum time period as compare to any other business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do like you because the business is able to provide a huge advantage, but it all depends on each of us, if we are able to manage forex trading properly, then your business will benefit, and life us more easily, because of the profit that we can use for anything. thats all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex makes easy life of course if you follow the rules and you don't take some dangerous steps, you should always rememeber that forex can be risky sometimes, that's why you should be carefull and trade in a safe way.

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that, lot of trader in the whole world are trading in this business and they making good amount of profit from forex. and they can maintain there life easily by making from this business. but it is not possible for all of the trader.
    You have to learn more and more and train good...,.,.,

Senior Member galesong is an unknown quantity at this point galesong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zani View Post
    in fact I personally think you have to work hard and earn profit to your need and then you can make your life easy.We cannot just say that i m a forex trader and i'm earning profit its all wrong because if don't work hard you wont become successful.
    hard work, it will give great results, no doubt, is included in forex, if we are serious, and willing to work hard, learn and practice, we will gain, we will gain a lot of money, and it will provide convenience.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I personally think you have to work hard and earn profit to your need and then you can make your life easy.We cannot just say that i m a forex trader and i'm earning profit its all wrong because if don't work hard you wont become successful.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mix View Post
    dear actually we know that forex makes a life easily and beautiful if any trader can trade with following proper money management. Forex is like a money management business. Those trader are gainer in Forex who follow proper money management, trade in portfolio basis, control the greediness and emotion, plan basis trade .
    Forex trading ko karne ke liye hamare paas me time ke saath me money bhi hona chahiye kyuki ham log iski mada dse apni trades ko karte hain. Agar hame is business me success mil jaati hai tab ham logon ki life bhi easy ho sakti hai.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear it is obvious that its easy or not is not depend on this business. actually we can have easy life with other business also. Which makes us can have easy life is our efford in this business or in other business that we do

Senior Member effect is an unknown quantity at this point effect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders lose much money and it will never be easy for them. forex is never makes easy life until we can trade with good trading strategy and good discipline and stable emotion Forex is a great way to earn money it was good to do trades in Forex business

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually we know that forex makes a life easily and beautiful if any trader can trade with following proper money management. Forex is like a money management business. Those trader are gainer in Forex who follow proper money management, trade in portfolio basis, control the greediness and emotion, plan basis trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)