+ Reply to Thread
Page 999 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 499 899 949 989 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 10052

Thread: Do you believe forex makes easy life?

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe some forex traders rely on mainly, monthly income and forex but the profit and loss may be the end of a given month loss and therefore will not get a salary, and I better not rely on forex in the lives of the living.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member indahmusfiroh is an unknown quantity at this point indahmusfiroh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree if forex can make our life easy. but that condition not for all people. not everyone is suitable in forex trading. even thay can also be crazy because loss of much money in forex. so in my opinion forex can make people be rich but for certain not for all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree if forex can make easy our live.. as i know forex are like other business, this business need hard work and much pressure there. but it will be very enjoyable and we will satisfied if we get big profit in trading.

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe that forex can make life easy so i think the traders can earn the money if they are the trades in the good time i think if the students now the best time for the traders they can earn the money form the trading if they are the use the part time trading or the full time trading..

Senior Member hira5120 is on a distinguished road hira5120's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it makes life tough because you keep on thinking about it every time. so i think it makes my life difficult so much. i always feel stresses and depressed every time.

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a market where you work from your house and you can not go out from home those people who can not go out and can not able to work hard that physical forex is better for those people who work from home.

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course ,i believe forx is very easy to earn money ,and you can do this business in a simple steps and you can do this business as a side business if you do any kind of general business so it always makes our life easy .

Member masud1 is an unknown quantity at this point masud1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, is the negotiation of lifestyle, the company may make it easier for the big edge in foreign currency, but it depends on us, if we could treat the efficient trading, of course, your company can benefit and can also live with us more easily because of the advantage that individuals what to use currency.

Member DianWilch is an unknown quantity at this point DianWilch's Avatar
    Thanks
    You want to become a forex trader, but did you know that 70% of forex day traders constantly make more losses than gains? If that surprised you, then that's about the effect I was looking for. That doesn't mean that you can't be part of the 30% that constantly profit ...

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    off course my friend Forex made our life easy because it creates employment in the Forex market in this we can earn good profits,but it have some risk we have to face it and over come it then we will get success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 999 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 499 899 949 989 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)