+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing your strategy it looks like simple strategy
    how long you have been use this strategy for your live trading?
    is that profitable enough?
    i want to learn it more and maybe i can try it on my demo first, and hope i can understand this strategy so i can make more profit with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore for winning in forex... that then can possibly be same that the strategy is extremely profitable. i feel the most beneficial strategy in forex is against concern themselves, therefore winning therefore it os reallly mportant for u to grasp the the depth of one's setuation, this can be terribly necessary for everybody...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asian786 is an unknown quantity at this point asian786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achee stratigies hai aap kee. may kahoo gaa kay 2pips itnaa mushkel nahee hotaa gayin karnaa agar aap kay paass knowledge or experience hai too. yeah bee scalping hee kahlataa hai.zahree baat hai aap short term kay leyi hee market may enter hotaay hoo.or apnaa small saa target acheieve kar kay out hoo jaatay hoo.aap kaa target choota hee keu naa hoo aap koo apne trade may Stop loss kaa use laazme karnaa chayi taa kay aap loss saay baach sakoo.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weell judging by what you may feel that 6/10 isn't extremely smart enough for that strategy if you're risking 30 pips to take 15 pips. you may want 6. 67/10 to interrupt even ( excluding stops ). considering slippage additionally you would certainly want this to secure 7/10 to interrupt even, and you would certainly make a regular pip each 10 trades you made overall. that would be not extremely that useful

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan bhai 10 pips bhi agar gain ho raha hai to pata chalta hai ki humne trading karke kuch paisa kamaya hai, 2 se 4 pips mein to trading ka pata hi nahi chalta hai, lekin haan agar high lot hai, to 4 pips gain bhi humko 40 pips ke barabar ka profit de sakta hai.
    10 pip ka profit lena hum sabhi ke liy acha hota hai yadi hum 10 pip ka profit lena chahten hain hum isme bhaut hi acha kar lenge 10 pip me hum acha proit le sakten hain koi problam nhi hogi .

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai bat theak hai magar agar hum nay deposit acaha kai hai tou hum ko acha profit mil sakta hai aur sath sath hum news ka bhea use karty tou aur bhea achea bat hai bas dehan rahy k hum profit lainnay mai zaydah jaldi na karay,,,,

Senior Member hgyt is an unknown quantity at this point hgyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for that I'm not good, but what place confidence in her knew to come and identify targets and stop losses. Clarify a bit. Thank you very much.

Member zetul is an unknown quantity at this point zetul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for that. Still don't see what I have to go and realize that the targets and stop losses. ... Please clarify. Thanks ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thus for winning in forex... that then often is aforementioned that the strategy is extremely profitable. i believe one of the best strategy in forex is against worry themselves, thus winning thus it os reallly mportant for u to grasp the the depth as to firmly the setuation, this is extremely necessary for everybody

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that is very good strategy because i know that with low pips target we can make better future and better capital , mostly thinks that we can make big profit withing short days and they wanna earn too much large pips , but that is very danger for them , so i think 50 ten piips and 10 to 20 pips in each order that is very best for us because we can not do trade without analysis so read fundamental analysis ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open