+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without proper physical guidance it is impossible to understand the usage of technical indicators and trends and every technical indicators has its own importance but for those who have proper knowledge about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is most important for a trader to watch market position and for analysis till I am only use Moving Average a single line rather than using the indicator I just need to observe the movement of the currency pair by analyzing the secant line from the movement of currency pairs traded me that is indicator like MA in your chart and try to learn about price action as well they same use other indicator like this candlestick and do linger

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicator ko sahi se use karna bhauat zyada zarori hai iss field mein agar aap indicator use karna chahte hain toh bhai aapko sahi jagah pe indicator ko use karna bhauat zyada zarori hai agar aap ne indicator galat jagah pe use kiya toh aap trend sahi se predict nahi kar sakeinge bhai aur paisa nahi ayega.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators ka istemaal karna itna bhi mushkil nahi hain sabse easy kaam yehi hota hain lekin aise hi hum log indicators ka istemaal nahi kar sakte hain indicators ki study karni bahut jaruri hota hain taki uska use kar sake
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before using indicator traders need to analysis market which must help traders to find out best one cause most of the indicator goes to wrong so i think if you ask for best indicator then i will say volume and overbought-oversold indicator ones let alone I disagree withmany people are rights or technical operators I try to be both as I agree with you as indicators tell us what is happening in the markets and after what has happened so it can not tell what will happen in the next moment

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But overall I have benefited by this techniq that In my opinion there is hardly any successful indicator who doesn`t use these indicators only we could use some indicators and comply with these rules in addit that is Lot of indicator have in Forex market and many expert coder make his own indicator only While waiting for I or others can optimize my indicator here I still use the hi-lo manually on a pair GBPUSD at the time European market opened so far have been successful

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my suggestion is line chart and bar chart it's easy to understand Both the charts are a instead of To using indicator anyone quickly know what is going in the marketplace and what will go and then you have to understand when you need which indicator till i think that there's no professional trader that do not depend on indicators namely Another indicator which I combine it with is the fibonacci indicator with the min chart while the RSI indicator is the Daily chart for intraday trading

Member z43n is an unknown quantity at this point z43n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if intrest in learning then all indicators with instruction.i do not used a indicator because indicator is only tool.he is not good every time some time indicator ars helpe and some time he is not work properly.you trade with analysis.

Banned Bejo fx is an unknown quantity at this point Bejo fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    every indication features a identity based on the practical use. we should instead accomplish is usually study on the smoothness on the indication itself, because sometimes every indication as revealed other however in fact just about all develop the very same objective, specifically to indicate the particular approximate way associated with selling price motion may happen. the particular longer most of us get into this business, presently there would be a lot more comprehending

Senior Member Awais Jamil is an unknown quantity at this point Awais Jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bro ap es indicater ko youtube se dekh ly wo ap k lia zede behtr sabit hoga q k jo kam ankho se dekh kr kry us ko smjna zeda asan hota h wo kis tra aply krty h or kis tra es ka signal lety h or ya kesy kam krta h.esy hum bta to dy gy lekn ap ko smj nai aia gi to video dekh kr ap smj py gy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open