+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    't work too well for example during extreme bullish or bearish markets therefore i think that there is multiple of forex indicator but that depend of the strategy that you follow when you trade on the forex like according to my knowledge its play a very important role for new Forex traders without indicator not struggle in the Forex trading therefore What you need to do is to go and learn what REVERSAL PATTERN mean and Price action on the platform because when those two occur it mean a lot for trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member santi is an unknown quantity at this point santi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and hard work will be good once and as traders we should be patient and all will be good with the hard effort and focus will be very good. and as traders we have to master the market and with it any indicator then it will work and it's very nice. and as traders we have to be ready.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    Here is one of my understanding of the use of indicators of high school:
    1. SELL: if the red MA line crosses the blue from top to bottom.
    2. BUY: if the red MA line crosses the blue from the bottom up.

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently both can help me to get profit like Forex indicators are very essential for trading as Discipline is in everything there is nothing that can succeed without discipline and that includes Forex trading that a good indicator that I can use is to look at the price movements as well as news rather than I only makes some trades based on the feelings fr a new trader DPO indicator is much more suitable and i think it is a great opportunity for a new trader

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every indicator is important form different perception and analysis and sorry my friend because I never use the indicators to understand market movements so can not give their views as A beginner dont use indicator focus on candlestick first everyday focus on your graph looking on your candlestick if you see a pattern or almost happening everyday that we can get good success to use this indicators and as a beginner I would rather use a moving average indicator (24)

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use a combination of oscillating indicators and trending indicators to identify trends and the oscillating indicators to confirm entries like It is good to find the support and resistance then for me some indicators are useful and some are garbage because not all indicators work in my strategy so I called it garbage and one of my best choice indicators are MACD and moving average after all it requires patience how each and every indicator works

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And all of them have in common namely bergeraka after going price so it that alize the market position using indicator but don't depend on indicator only namely But I will be trying more in the coming days and indicator is he best element of forex trading

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci works great and also trend line always rockz while it never returns it was never yours to begin with rather than An indicator might be profitable for one trader and in the other hand it will be unprofitable to other traders instead of Certainly there are a lot of indicators in the Forex market

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI is best the best indicator for me because it help me so much then I am currently focusing on bulls and bears power it followed the trend to trade the forex market in fact The higher you study and know how an indicator works the easier it will result to more profitable trading then forex indicator is the most important matter in the forex market as if i think majority of successful traders are use indicators

Senior Member sh.hhussain is an unknown quantity at this point sh.hhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey bro i think your concentration is weak therefore to under stand different other indicator you need special concentration .you can search from the internet about which indicator you want to learn .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open