+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 499 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making consistent profit really needs a degree of knowledge about this market... Your chart needs to talk to you.. then every move will be revealed to you.. only then you can predict the market properly.. but to do that you need high amount of knowledge and experience.. but its possible.. but really hard..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Making consistent profit is the desire of every trader and I must say that you need much more than just good knowledge, experience and good strategies. It requires patience and maintaining discipline and once you will start doing that way, profits will start coming consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to silenteyes For This Useful Post:

MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-14)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How to be consistently profitable in forex trading

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading
    then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    So, are you keeping track of your trades?
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    agr ap chata han k achi or successful trading karan ro huge ro boht sara profit earned karana chata han to ap ko trading ke basic ka bara main jannaa boht zorari haota ha es layis main to ap ko yahi masawara ha k trdign ko start karna sa pehala ap ko complete knowledge hona chaya or ap both acha proift gain kar sakooo.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that in order to be consistently in profit in forex trading, first of all, we need to learn well about forex trading and get a good knowledge about forex trading...then we need to do alot of practice on demo account....after that, we can trade on live account...but we should always follow forex rules and market news and do not over trade ....we should always try to control our emotions, do not get greedy and do not aim at higher profit....

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    lagatar kamane ke liye sabse pahle lalach ko kam karo aur bina strategy ke koi bhi trade open na karo isse loss hi hoga ahamsha,,,har trade open karne se pahle uske fundamentals aur technicals ko samjho

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be consistent every OP Trading profit for me is difficult. I think many are also the same with me. but we can make that every week or every month we can profit, I mean, can grow our money. I think, the things you can do is to always improve our money management. We also have to always make corrections to any mistakes that we made accidentally, and then fix it. If this is done, I think that desire can be achieved.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne sahi kaha one strategy ko follow karni chahiye .aur must follow the plan and rules of that ..
    aur jab bhi enter karen jab signal milega. aur follow kare . bas yehi hain ..jab hum 2week ke baad apne account chek kar tain hain. to pata chal jata hain. ki strategy ke karan acount balance loss main , profit main yaa fir just.. so app ussi hisab se dicission le skate hain. ki karna hain. ya fur thoda changes karke app usse fir se try kar sakte hain . aur agar profit mile to continue kare.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend on the trader strategy and their knowledge and trading experience that how they want to be get the profit daily but its not so hard to get the daily profit but need to be learn the forex trading education and then trade with real account.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have a clear strategy. Then we also have to have good money management. In Forex Trading, strategy and management mioney is a necessary condition for the order to be consistent in profit. To obtain a suitable strategy for each trader, must adjust to the character of the Trader itself. Strategy may be suitable for one person and profitable. but others may not fit and hurt. And all it takes a long time and learning.

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    You just need to stop consistently losing in your trades.. thats it.. If you just know why you are losing.. then you will find out how to make profit.. So dont take your losing lightly.. they could be your dark horse in this race..
    yes there is also need you to stop your bunisess and start a new one for excitement and zeal you will also successful in your business .and also try to know that the cause of your losing business.when you know that how are the causes of losing .this is the reality you face in your daily life. life is a race some one losing it and many people are successful in it so you will also try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 499 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)