+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member bgrfdcv is an unknown quantity at this point bgrfdcv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm working on my scalping candle power of improvisation in the neighborhood. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping improvisation can only build the US indicator. Indicator square measures of isolation were because we require a fast step to creating an open and shut position before long we already a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka bina scalping nahi ho sakti hain kyon ka market ko hum indicator ka bina smj nahi sakte hain is laye scalping karne ka laye indicator ko use karna zarori hain pher he ap market sa profat ko gin kar sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think that scalping without indicators can give you good profits because scalping is very hard and difficuilt strategy in forex trading and indicators can help you very much in scalping to earn profits,.

Senior Member gfhngfm is an unknown quantity at this point gfhngfm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, buying and selling of construction used for technical analysis. Technical analysis, easy-to-assemble the new tactics of scalping. I have no way to buy and sell, does not have any symptoms. I think that the buying and selling of naked would not first class, how to actually buy and sell without analysis. Completed, you can buy and sell this type of format, for buying and selling?

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    As it is totally pure and secure for every rich or poor man , and its a real opportunity for the people to change their living standards in recent future .otherwise you can create a currency exchange company, see the children of this society because we all have the ability to create infinite income, currency trading for as long as most of us more understanding.......

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas1 View Post
    scalping karna main na sekha he nahi hain scalping karna muje nahi ayti hain main na na he abi kisi ayse indicator ko stuy kayea hain jis sa achi scalping hoti ho
    bhai scalping ke liye bahut se indicators ka use kar sakte hai, kisi bhi indicator se aap trading kar sakte hai, bollinger band, moving average ye sabhi achche indicator hai, aur bahut se trader inka use karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member mahabub2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    15 minutes using the power of candles in my head. 15m length plug and open the chart to show a candle, I simply position. Speculation indicators will only confuse us. Indicator are lagging, and we have to move fast in the open position, and we have to win, you want to do it soon.

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No indicator likely} is there another solution is to note many FT as a son of chronic therefore GIF sequence.

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i use indicators and sometimes not. when i do scalping with indicator i use Alligator. and sometimes i just to fundamental analysis for doing scalping thinking about pairs movement.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the successful index with a scalping strategy is the Fibonacci this indicator is well suited by what I think of those that are strategic for quick profit from Forex with a large capital but I consider this a very dangerous strategy on capital, especially with large leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast