+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    Waise to maine kabhi koi bhi trading without indicator nahi kari hai, aur jab bhi main scalping bhi karta hoon, to usmein main indicators hi use karta hoon, mere hisaab se indicator ki madad se scalping karna achcha tarika hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member rafiqul100 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqul100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paring commercial fashion followed, which should be some technical analysis. I think that the technical analysis of the scalping strategy is simple. I have all the indicators assholes abuse and trade. Naked advertising cannot think well, I think trading with great analysis. These agreements reasonably to replace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you are scalpin with out indicator becoz it is a huge platform in all over the world many traders help with out this and work in it and good earn in this platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ratul77 is an unknown quantity at this point ratul77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have my candle power an hour quarter scalping victim. 15 M after a candle chart show full length, only just open that position after the candles. Only the United States can create the error indicator scalping victim. We will create and open location since we already profit I want to disable quick step required currently since the air Insulant the bookmark.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself do not use one indicator of recovery, I think. I'm kind of indicator within our own company to see if you can get enough benefits will be happy as long as I do not have the ability to give you a lot of time if you are first class.

Banned limon25 is an unknown quantity at this point limon25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly, my personal scalping using electricity produced by wax candle in a quarter of an hour. Figure 15 m as the whole system of light of being, I just now won't open position using this powerful light of wax. Scalping using signal will be just people error. Get moving, because they must crawl normally signal quickly produce the site open and close the idea quickly when we currently enjoy.

Junior Member kihmdj is an unknown quantity at this point kihmdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A true friend, I think I understand my light usually appointment does not work with signals
    If you are using your name, that are able to handle it so effective, that I have a perfect friend, and revenue will probably be showing when it was really a lot of things that can be practical knowledge.

Junior Member lahfji is an unknown quantity at this point lahfji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really makes the light energy utilization of units a quarter of an hour our scalping. If it shows up or 15 m graphics and a light overall physique is just starting at the next location spark units of energy. Scalping brings us all trying to use. Please note, as a general rule, the less developed, that is all I wanted to do a quick step to create an initial position with unit shut down as soon as we return.

Senior Member fakher is an unknown quantity at this point fakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is useless in Forex Trading.Selling and purchasing based on indicators is a good one strategy but we should learnt these indicators.A number of people misunderstand these indicators.We should apply indicators for a better profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast