+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridanaz01 View Post
    ge nahi dear Scalping ka liya most necessary hai ka ap ap indicator ko use Karin indicator ka use Scalping main bout zarori hota hai agr Scalping indicator ki help ka bina Karin ka 100% oss ka samana hoga trader ko.
    Haan aapki baat sahi hai, lekin har ek trader indicator se trading nahi karte hai, chahe wo scalping hi kyun na ho, lekin mere liye trading ke waqt indicator ka hona bahut jaruri hai, indicator se hi mere ko trade ke liye trend mil pata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Ridanaz01 is on a distinguished road Ridanaz01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge nahi dear Scalping ka liya most necessary hai ka ap ap indicator ko use Karin indicator ka use Scalping main bout zarori hota hai agr Scalping indicator ki help ka bina Karin ka 100% oss ka samana hoga trader ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me i think now I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again in this market easily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zjtgjg is an unknown quantity at this point zjtgjg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a lot of intensity balancing units scalping in the quarter of an hour. As soon as possible and 15 m chart display unit of light intensity of the whole body, only open after the device enter location of light intensity drives. Scalping will help us use of all errors. Signs left behind mostly, due to the fact that we offer quick action to produce an open location and near items briefly when we bought a benefit of the doubt. Only

Senior Member Ridanaz01 is on a distinguished road Ridanaz01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je nahi main indicator ka bina na tu scalping kar skate ho na hi koi bahi trade laga sakte hon . indicator bht help karta hai humi forex trading trading karn aka liya scalping ka liya tu indicator must ha bina dedicator ka darter profit bilkul bahi gain nahi kar skate hai .

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping without indicator is the danger condition especially for newbies because we can not see the trend very well and we never know when the reversal will work, and it is not good trade with scalping without indicator, because losses in open to big.

Banned lkmnjhy is an unknown quantity at this point lkmnjhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping exploitation candlepower for 15 minutes. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping use indicator can only create American fool you. Indicators are isolated because we a quick step in the creation of an open position will require, and it closed soon after, what we get.

Banned hygtfdyu is an unknown quantity at this point hygtfdyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping candlepower for 15 minutes. Once the diagram the whole body 15 candles, I just open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. Scalping indicator can only build a United States mixed up. A pointer to the field units of the insulating material due to the fact that we will require a quick step forms an open attitude, and at this point in time, so what we already have profit on Earth.

Senior Member confer is an unknown quantity at this point confer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my scalping using candle will so that we can get a decent profit power in 15 minutes. When 15m open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator might possibly, there is other solution was by chart show a full body candle, I just my restore does not use the index. Taking advantage of the indexes is and I in the trade which can be very good, I when expertise simply

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is the way to trade high volume for low pip in a small period of time!!!i think such trading are really risky especially for new trader so better to have some swing trades to stay more long timme in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast