+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai scalping koi fun nahi hai,scalping karne ke liye hume kaafi experienced hona chahiye,scalping se jaha profits jaada hote hai tou loss bhi waisa hei hota hai,scalping ke liye hume kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum scalping mein kamyaab ho payenge..
    ji bhai scalping karna koi asan nahi hota hain scalping bhi karke earn karna sirf wohi logo ke bas ki bat hain jo ki scalping master hote hain jo market mein entry aur exit dono hi points nikaal lete hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member RahmatAli is an unknown quantity at this point RahmatAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are using a good technique but I have not understood it properly.If you do not mind you should upload a screenshot of your technique. so that I would know and understand because scalping trading style needs to follow some technical analysis.I never trade without using any indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dimu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point Dimu1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Engage in scalping during a major news event will produced great results. I have personally tested this & it was successful.

Do your own test before apply to real trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anamulhossain5 is an unknown quantity at this point anamulhossain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping buying and selling design must adhere to a few specialized evaluation. Along with specialized evaluation you can easily arranged the scalping technique i believe. I've in no way industry without having utilizing any kind of indications. I believe nude buying and selling cannot be excellent since it is nearly industry along with with no evaluation. Perform ough industry this kind of type of buying and selling?

Banned pipcollectors is an unknown quantity at this point pipcollectors's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think indicator plays important role in scalping but market time is also important . when you are start scalping in start session of any like new york , Asia , London . then you never success in scalping . always use scalping when market behave very normal . in this way you can get working indicator . hope it will give your green signal of profit.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can gain profit by doing scalping without indicators, even though with indicator we lose in scalping, I am very dishearten from using indicator and for that reason I decided not to use any indicator except some indicators in my trading.

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator ka bina hum scalping nahi kar sakte hain pher to hum market ko he smj nahi sakte hain market ko smjyne ka laye indicator ka hona zarori hain aur scalping karne ka laye indicator ko use karna chayea

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If no indicators must understand with price action, if understand price action will be able to trade scalping without using indicators. with the method of price action can read the price movement is going where. only with candlestick. but to scalping trade without indicators was relatively difficult because if you use the candlestick course then didn't see the overbought market conditions or market oversould conditions .
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member anisforex is an unknown quantity at this point anisforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    While I do scalping I do it with the help of indicator,without indicator I never do scalping and I think indicator is very helpful tool for scalping.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

I do not know very well, but I still learn this technique in circulation and which I find of the most famous styles now that achieve good profits in the market .Observe market and follow news and do scalp .some time get loss but will take more profit and no more greed some profit will be happy.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

I think that most of strategies of scalping depends on indicators but i don't like the indicators because it just follows the price , you can with the support and resistance and trend.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indicator kay bagar scalping hoo shakti hai app palay tu 30mint chart dhakay then H4 and then d1 ... sab chart per trend ko follow karay or then app 5mint chart per scalping kar shaktay hai.. this is the good way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast