+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart display a full body candle, I just easily open place following those power candle. Scalping utilising indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we desire to take quick step to make open place and close it shortly when we currently got profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks more methods, but do not understand, but the answer. If the brain, you don't want the charger picture: to understand what, for profit, the consensus also saw discussions to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I do not need the so-called "list of the bold and the engine, face to face, the second can give, a lot of airplanes, to ensure that we are in the business to have a good result can be you have ever experienced.

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that to restore the commercial Director. Search engines and you want to make sure that we will be able to get a good return is going to be a big business that my wife and I had the skills will be able to get a lot of.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai aisa nahi hai ke indicators ke bina scalping kaamyab ho sakti hai me janta hun
    ke forex me jitna kama sakta hai insaan utn akisi bhi or dusry business me nahi kama sakta hai............

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi app baghar indicator ka baghar bilkul kam kar sakte ho kyu ka ma na ajj tak bilkul hi indicator use hi nahe kiya ha ma aksar indicator ka baghar hi karta hu analysis akhatay karta hu wo techinical or fundamental analysis hote hai un sa muge kam karnay ma madad milte ha.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And scalping is usually used by traders who are experts in forex trading The get the very low pips or profit and leave the trading with actually for me the scalping is the risky system in fact Some how its good to earn via forex scalping strategy if you going to practice how to trade in forex using scalpin

Member rokisinthiya is an unknown quantity at this point rokisinthiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I my personal scalping applying wax luminous power throughout a quarter-hour. Any time 15m data present a full physique wax luminous, I merely purely available situation using people power wax luminous. Scalping applying sign will still only make all of us befuddle. Indicator usually are lagging considering that you should carry quick stage to produce available situation as well as close up the idea before long after we already obtained earnings.

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done scalping, i see it as a losing strategy sorry to those who use it, not unless you have alot to trade with and you can afford a lot of 20 or more then scalping can be good but if you have a small account then it is a bad idea.

Senior Member muslih is an unknown quantity at this point muslih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done like using wave, and the pair ej I think scalping would be very easy to do in the Asian session, and I think by looking at the wave we can do that and it was very nice to us and we will definitely be successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast