+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Banned navvom will become famous soon enough navvom will become famous soon enough navvom's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is great if you have your own trading style and profitable, and I see that you have one year of experience, and I think you will find the right strategy and share it with us here, so I wanted to get your flow here know about them, and you only use 4 pairs to trade. .. So let me follow your stream, and I want to take a lesson and make me better in the future
    thanks.Good to realize the credit for themselves in this market, but it is not good for us to rely on technical analysis or does not rely on any evidence signals through the agency of confidence from the start is the best way to learn Forex and good .. if you have your own trading style
    Please keep your words, what we really want to be profitable and analysis, you are a good and great work you are doing here and now that I know about this, I would look forward to the next day, and I hope to benefit from the analysis. Good tread friends. I'll go to your page every day to update the information for analysis and use. I hope that more members of this forum and benefit ALWAYS your signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji scalping ek acha way hai jis mai hum trde kar sakte hai bai saab ji scalping mai hum jitna easy profit bana te hai ohtna easy loss v karte hai es layi hume es kam mai perfect way se trade karni chahi aa tabi hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwdie bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To Scalp without Indicators could happen in this business and this would be because there are other ways to trade Forex. Naked trading using Candlestick chart patterns can be used as well.
    Patience is Key.

Junior Member sosobo70 is an unknown quantity at this point sosobo70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    किसी भी सौदे में प्रवेश जब प्रिय दोस्तों नमस्कार मैं तकनीकी विश्लेषण लगता है और खबर भी उन्हें Agnny का पालन करें

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through my own point of view in scalping constantly viewing brand new , Cozmo on this occasion is best suited for scalping but you must also familiarity with specialized research.

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friends scalping ke liye sab se pehle yhe janana zarori ha ke scalping ha kiye. scalping bohat achi or profit able strategy ha. but main forex main new hon ic liye mujhe scalping ke bare main kuch ziada nai pata.

Member hors is an unknown quantity at this point hors's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think naked trading can not be very good as it is almost trade with without any analysis.Do u trade such kind of trading?I think I'm going to work my own recovery will not use the index.

Member manmeet143 is an unknown quantity at this point manmeet143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir scalping karne k liye koi jaru nahi kee ham indicators kaa use kare ham ya koi trader bina indicators k bhee trade kar sakta h or candle stick kaa use kar k bhi koi trader scalping kar sakta h

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could easily get there without scalping indicators only depend on the kind of support and durability in light of the number of boxes .. candle perfect rod .. All this is scalping trading success

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu abhi newbi ho but suna hai candle pattren jis trader ko ata hai trade wo definatly success hota hai or achi kasi earning bhi krta hai forex business scalping trade ka pata nahi kia hoti hai or kis tra ki hoti hai y.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast