+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping can be done without using any indicators but with good strategies and technical analysis helps us to do scalping in a very good way too. Good experience is also very necessary and that means swimming without a life jacket and lack of knowledge of swimming because no matter what someone like that does, he will definitely sink because it is only a matter of time and I am very confident about that fact because there is no place to hold on when you are in the water and it is similar to the forex market too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

masyuni (2019-06-19)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading style that specializes in taking advantage of small price changes, generally as soon as a trade has been entered and becomes profitable. For this reason, traders need to have a strict exit strategy because a large loss can eliminate many small profits that have been obtained by traders. Having the right tools, such as live feeds, direct broker access, and stamina to place lots of trades is needed so that this strategy is successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping can make us an indicaotr that we can have a candle in our candelick, but we do not know how to use it, but we do not have the ability to scalping it, but we do not have the ability to scalping it, but we do not have the right to do it. If you have a lot of work to do, then you have to go to work for the pips to get the work done, and if you do not have $ 20 or you have $ 20, you will still be able to pay $ 0.2. If you want to pay $ 100 for a fee, then you can pay $ 100 10 years ago, there are many people who do not know how to scalping them.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion, I think scalping and indicators are very useful they work together in forex trading ... to get money without scalping I'm not sure ... but the forex and scalping indicators are 5 and 6. Do you know what I mean? and almost all traders use indicators to display ... otherwise, it will be very difficult to use the market to read bait ... do I think many agree?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend, I'm sure, going to do a business resume is my personal folder with no results. Use the index now is actually very good so I want to be able to get decent profits in the business, and that can be top notch, with knowledge that is widely enjoyed. and the Peeler constantly, who now wants to subscribe to other comments, but Knoweladge's paired analysis is ideal for scalping.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, my personal scalping uses electricity produced by candles in a quarter of an hour. Picture 15 m as a whole light system of creatures, I just won't open a position using this strong candlelight. Scalping using signals will only be a person's fault. Get moving, because they have to crawl normally giving signals to quickly generate open sites and close ideas quickly when we enjoy now. and I myself don't use one recovery indicator, I think. I am a kind of indicator in our own company to see if you can get enough benefits to be happy as long as I don't have the ability to give you plenty of time if you are first class.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many scalpers trade without indicators. Decisions on numerous intraday transactions must be made quickly. Also, you cannot waste time on the attempts to use poorly adjusted automation, where many classical indicators are late and in need of constant fine-tuning for trading on smaller timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this often happens, using a variety of indicators, but in general there are differences between the resulting indicator calls to be confused with the sign. In this part-time graphical indicators are only from commercialization, but do not dare to be commercial, not indicators. and I did my personal electric power unit with a quarter of an hour of scalping. So what information shows the complete system, I only open 15 sending the next light output position. With the help of Scalping, we will only make the signal all confused. They tend to be delayed, because you have to buy bookmarks, move quickly to open positions and wrap up ideas immediately to benefit.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through my own point of view in scalping I always see a new brand, Cozmo on this occasion is best suited for scalping but you also have to get used to special research. and the use of indicators or not the same, any system we use in the same forex trading, the most important in forex trading we understand that the market is running, there are some cases people only use candlestick trading, but fortunately they are extraordinary, but when people others cannot give. well this proves that any technique that is most important is that we understand the movement of candles. if I trade using a very beautiful martingle with a candle stick, but but the right direction but if the direction is wrong then I'm martingle

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I played down the scalping strategy, actually in scalping a trader might only get a few pips but when he incurred losses, the losses might exceed his profits, it was not a good strategy, and most brokers played down scalping, but most traders allowed scalping, I didn't can see any trader who earns an average profit through scalping, but few ratios have gotten success in scalping. in scalping, a trader may get a difference from the buy and sell prices, and the profit ratio is very low but a trader can use a high volume lot, which means a trader takes a high risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast