+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicator for building a scalping system for a variety of pher to hum market, but for a market, so that the indicator can be used as a scalping tool because the indicator is used because of the risk and we can benefit from scalping without indicators, even though with our indicators losing in scalping, I was very disappointed because I used the indicator and for that reason I decided not to use any indicators except some indicators in my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

molu (2019-06-24)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do scalping using candela commonwealth in 15 minutes. When 15 m represents the shape of the stentorian taper, I give the value but the point of the taper mass mass of that power. Scalping using indicators presents exclusive variations that we are confused. Indicators are still lagging because we need to need support who is eager to act roughly and closed and I do scalping using the power of candles in 15 minutes. When the 15m chart shows candles all over the body, I just simply open the position following the strength candle. Indicators using scalping will only make us confused. The indicator lags because we want to take a quick step to make an open position and immediately close it when we have made a profit. .... good luck and thank you for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pasar is being used by people in the scalping 1 menus that have been written in the book. The scanner that scalping the indikator The albatility can also be used to calculate the scalping of foreign currency from the forex market. No scalping has been done, no matter how much it has been done, we have got a lot of money, we have got a lot of money, or you have a lot of money, but we have to make a decision for you to scalping, which means you have to pay a lot.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no scalping of the indication that you can not specify the scalping of the scalping text, then there is no indication of scanning the scalping
    of an indication that it can be used to help the scalp but it does not make any tabs. If you withdraw from% 80% of your money, you can still make a copy of this article.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my personal speculation uses candlelight energy in 15 minutes. Because data that resembles a full candle light body actually loses nets in space using a simple public candle recently. Speculative characters only deceive themselves. You know, in general, it is necessary to act quickly because of the large open space in the back, besides being closed immediately, as soon as we receive the results. and I don't like that much scalping even though I sometimes do it. Even though I did scalping, I didn't follow the indicators with only a little market analysis and then opened a position. I usually follow a 15m and 30m time frame for scalping. And when the desired profit comes, I stop or close the transaction and make a profit.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends on the ability of the user but what i know is that by now we should have stopped scalping because we should all know that it is not the best way to continue trading in the forex market as the forex market is too dangerous for those who are scalping it it because they are prone to over trading and that can kill out trading account so easily.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hnn hum profit hasil ker sakaty hain lakin wo b tukay se kun ka jab humi is main mahant kety hain toh hmin ismain se kacha profit ahso ho skata hsi is leya humain ismain se acha profit use weaqat ho sjkasat ahai kjab hum ismain mahant kerty hain hjabbn hum ismain mahanty ni kerty hain toh humain ismain se kabi b acha opprpfiot hasolnhi ho sakata hai

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can, based on the candlestick language, just drag your Trend line, resistance lines and support, and paste your screen to open and close positions. But be careful, scalping is dangerous, whether we use the indicator or not. Concentration is also mandatory and in this market I think we only have to open a position following the power candle. Indicators using scalping will only make us confused. The indicator lags because we want to take a quick step to make an open position and immediately close it

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did a scalping my candle exploits for 15 minutes. After a 15-body diagram of the whole body, I only open the position after the power of the spark plug shows. The indicator of using scalping can only make Americans cheat you. Isolated indicators because we need quick steps in creating open positions, and are immediately closed, what we get. and Scalping without indicators is a danger condition especially for beginners because we cannot see trends well and we never know when reversals will work, and that is not good trading with scalping without indicators, because losses are open to large.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    15 minutes using the power of candles in my head. 15 m long and open the chart to show the candle, I just position it. The indicator of speculation will only confuse us. Indicators are lagging behind, and we have to move quickly in open positions, and we have to win, you want to do it immediately. and scalping to the indicator liye using the sact car, the indicator lattice as well as trading, the bollinger band, your moving average and the indicator hai, so that all traders use cards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast