+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the benefits of participating PAMM?

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PAMM account me invest karne ka main benefit ye hota hai ki aapko khud se trading karne ki jarurat nahin hoti hai ye uske liye best option hai jo forex market me invest karne me interested to hai magar khud ke paas trading karne ke liye time nahin hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    PAMM Commerce operation.If cooperation with you for your money and a profit trading.Again pamm trade trader trading investors money.This situation.But pamm a win win business profitable.It always a good skill to develop your own forex trading does not guarantee you invest you can activate the mind. PAMM trading only depends on the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BADAR is an unknown quantity at this point BADAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friendssssssssssss.................PAMM provides us all several positive aspects in which can not be carried out once we investing the idea personal. Individuals who have PAMM balances understand for sure they may be use a pretty good strategy to acquire regular revenue, even though little.

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    pamm is introduce by insta forex which means you should gave many to any other inverstor he trade with your money and gave you profit and insta traders can monitor your money ..

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samsulsaja View Post
    When we didn't enough money to trade and we have good skill to do it, we can open PAMM trader. Other who see our performance and interest in it can invest their money in our PAMM. This is win win solution that instaforex offer. Investor invest their money because they want their money growth since we as trader need more money to trade and earn more. Usually there will be sharing profit between trader and investor when investor take back their investment or their profit.
    PAMM accounts solve purpose of both trader and a investor and as you have mentioned a good trader can trade on some one else's money and make them some money and also some money for themselves in return and at the end of the day it becomes a profitable business for all. One should choose their trader wisely .

Member wasim345 is on a distinguished road wasim345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap na both ache thread share ke hay.kyun k pamm account k bara ma ma kuch nai janta tha.traders ke posts par k is say muja both se maltomat hasal hoe hain thanks

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Senior Member ridabest is an unknown quantity at this point ridabest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

Banned Sofianamer1212 is an unknown quantity at this point Sofianamer1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    PAMM accounts by following the traders think will benefit because they do not work hard then not skilled traders will be able to achieve a higher profit if the put their capital on the PAMM account
    PAMM trading works in the sense of co-operation.If you have money then you can invest in pamm trading and get the profit from trading.Again a pamm trader trade with the investors money.This is a win win situation.But there is no guarantee that a pamm trader is always profitable.It is good to develop your own skill in forex trading.PAMM trading is just depending on others.

Member Seriojka95 is an unknown quantity at this point Seriojka95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we didn't enough money to trade and we have good skill to do it, we can open PAMM trader. Other who see our performance and interest in it can invest their money in our PAMM. This is win win solution that instaforex offer. Investor invest their money because they want their money growth since we as trader need more money to trade and earn more. Usually there will be sharing profit between trader and investor when investor take back their investment or their profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open