+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Gain Formula Indicator.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great stratigie to start with i guess and i have question can we use it on frime 1day or 4 hours and what the chance to win with it thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smb0364 is an unknown quantity at this point smb0364's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ma agr app ko time ha tu app ko iss ma investment ka pta ha agr app ko time he tu app ko experince ha agr hum kam ko easy lain aur trading krin tu hum ko iss say he profit ata ha indictor tu wo trader use kry haun go investment km krty hai.

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, this will surely work 100%, because of the concept, of Moving average and Market, And it is Good and best group of the actual working indicators. Thanks you Friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends thank s for this great information but can i ask how to use this stratigie because it seem nice for gain winning easy thank's

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear thnk you very much for your support and proivde indicatore i have in a view that we should apply it firstly on demo trading rather than the live trading as if we do in live without experience it would be a gambling which is not good in this buisness

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all the techniques and all the signal is ultimately used for the gainer then why here is the gain formula any how i am not using the signal present and i am only relaying on fundamental analysis.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks a good system but unable to download your pdf file.... can u please attache that pdf file with this indicator zip file... i am applying this on my demo platform and see how far i get success with this strategy.... you also did not mentioned which time frame is suitable for this strategy ?

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gain formula, yes i know it its a good systme I think it is also better for you to give us some explanation related with this strategy. Maybe some chart example or other explanation will make us interest using this strategy. For now, I will download it and learn it in my demo account, so keep working my dear.

Banned brayek3 is an unknown quantity at this point brayek3's Avatar
    Thanks
    had to open a fresh intaforex account then re attached again before my account was to my profile. If i may ask , what could be the problem? doest it mean one cannot use an already existing account to in the forum? ; ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)