+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Member Safdar Gondal is on a distinguished road Safdar Gondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i accept low profit because if we do not accept low profit then we do not become a big trader. when we increase our continuous balance then one day a comes we will be able for the selection of big order and we earn easily profit from this business.if you stop your order in loss then one day a come then our balance becomes zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    main zayada risk lena pasand nahi karta is liye main low profit ko accept karta hoon kyun kay is main zayada risk bhi nahi hota aor main bohat khush rehta hon is say is liye yehe best hai meray liye aor main is per work karta rahoon ga.
    yes i agree and i say that we never use high risk in forex market and we accept low profit and we make our trading with care and we work hard in market and we understand our all trading ways and we make their trading planing and decision better and we make our good knowledge in market and we work with safe and we not lose money in market when we made low profit target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-27), yulbang111 (2017-10-30)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace be upon you, my dear brother, welcome to our brother Karimonort Forex Forum Arabs, unfortunately I am new in this forum and do not know so muchHowever I am a member of the members benefit us and all of you success and
    accept my passage
    thanks you

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some lower profits higher than high profits. I believe we can not have a big advantage on a regular basis.
    want to trade well in forex. we all need to build big profits regularly. Other then some moments it does not happen with us.
    some become greedy and eventually they will lose in forex.
    That's why I believe we've come out to be satisfied with a low profit for a while.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

lakum (2017-10-28)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think the most important trading is consistent, so accept lower profits from the market, It is better, especially for beginners to receive little benefit from trade. because in order for them to be more patient and not greedy in trading.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-25), Nuleta (2017-10-26), tinad (2017-10-28)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    main zayada risk lena pasand nahi karta is liye main low profit ko accept karta hoon kyun kay is main zayada risk bhi nahi hota aor main bohat khush rehta hon is say is liye yehe best hai meray liye aor main is per work karta rahoon ga.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), danish555 (2017-11-16), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-25), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), kanita (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-24), rehanayaz (2017-10-26), sufiyan22 (2017-10-25), yulbang111 (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member krishn1949 is on a distinguished road krishn1949's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would accept any profit that comes my way whether it is big or small because trading is all about opportunities and when these opportunities come they don't come with a roar and its our eyes how they see them and make as much use of the provided opportunities as you can and that is why any profit should always be encouraging newbies.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko low profit target thek hay aor Trader ko kabhy bhy Trading main greedy nhy hona hay aor Trader Forex Trading main emotions ka use na karay aor Trader Forex Trading main planing say Trading karay aor Trader Forex Trading main loss say avoid karay aor low profit ko accept kar kay safe Trading kia karay

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-25), kanita (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i can accept low profit in the forex market, low profit is part of the forex market we cannot trade and make big money always some times the market will be so slow and small profit is all that we can get.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-27), remo (2017-10-27)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think I am new bie in the Forex trading business and also except the low profit on the trade ,I think if I will be survive here for the long time then will be a professional Forex trader for the future and be able to doing the consistency profit from the trade and be successful.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)