+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business it is may be low or high but the profit called profit it may be low and may be high so that the low profit is a good thing and at last they lose in forex. If you earn low profit it doesn't mean that you are not a good trader n u lose hope u should try more for high profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business I will accept a small profit until I get better strategy so I will have to train hard and improve strategy. I will spend more time to consult the strategies from other traders and you do not worry as there is a small profit participation forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I think most of the time I don't agree with low capital, I will be greedy for a high profit and the end of the trading will be loss, forex is profitable but planning to earn big profit all the time is not safe for traders, we should try to accept low profit too.

Junior Member muskan11 is an unknown quantity at this point muskan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with u i acccep t low profits because this low profits it is for hardworking so it is my pleasure and so i accept my this low profits beause it is my earn so i can get so some time human get the low profits so should be thank God

Banned Farhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that low profit in forex trading is good for the forex traders as traders have low risk. But all together traders can make good profit. So it good to use low profit with low risk. All brings good profit taking such low profit during trading in the forex market

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in the forex trading for me i accept the low profit from the forex business . Because forex is a risky business and if we have low balance so low profit is nature al thing and i think some thing is better than nothing .

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hume forex ke trading main big lose hota hai tu bhe tu hum log accept krte hain us lose ko bhe accept krte hain es liye agar hume kam earning htoi hai tu who better hai big lose se or bht zida better hai es liye main tu forex ke trading main little profit ko accept he kron ga kun ke big lose se yeh profit bht he zida better hai,

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very interesting topic to discuss. making continuous low profits is better than making big profits associated with big losses
    making low profits multiplied by the number of day of trading will make for them a good amount that could help you to live
    and I know many households living from forex in several countries.
    for example: making 5 percent daily during 20 days in a month will make you double your account in one month
    if your capital is 300 dollars, your monthly profit will be the same.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, there is nothing wrong with taking small profits on trades as long as your trading strategy already recommend that you close the trade, besides it is a lot better that you end up with low profit than with a loss. So always focus on your trading strategy and never make excuse of leaving your trades longer than you should
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    keep appky with low risk because forex market is very dangerous. you should accept low profit in forex, don't try to making more and more profit in one day because you can lose more moneyy. earn low profit is better than lose much money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)