+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned casio is an unknown quantity at this point casio's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is the truth, because in forex, we don't need to start trading to get the entire profits in one day. As long as the profits gets consistent, i don't mind the size of it. That is why scalpers are considered as the best by many traders...thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned niloy12 is an unknown quantity at this point niloy12's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sir i will be accept it.because i am involve for my low profit and i make it by my own profit.so i accept it very respectfully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is acceptable and we have to work for low profit and not going for big profit and not going for greed it is bad for us and become the cause of loss and we have to avoid by that.

Banned pivotpiper is an unknown quantity at this point pivotpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Advantage development is the main objective for all traders for benefit, we can not anticipate a company.On the other side, low obtain is the right one, because I am a new trader in forex dealing or it is a great system for generating revenue.

Senior Member danish010 is on a distinguished road danish010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accept the low profit in the forex trading because i know that the i am not the good trader in the forex trading i did not know how to trade well in the forex trading i did not how to avoid the greed from the forex trading i did not have the real knowledge about the forex trading there for if i earn the low profit then it is good for me.

Senior Member onita2272 is an unknown quantity at this point onita2272's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course. Business is a continuous process where you have be ready for all kind of situation. And getting less profit is thousand times better than to loss. So getting profit is the core issue whatever it may be more or less is always welcome. And a lots of less profit will make a profit of big amount.

Senior Member sajjad azhar is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think we have to accept low profit in Forex its relay gain our confidence, secondly we have to decide our loss and profit cording to our

investmentt and market movement we don't take the risk in Forex not in profit nor in loss.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do accept the low profit. profit is better than any kind losses. it is better to take something rather than losing all the money. forex is a difficult job so you have to accept the small to avoid loss.

Senior Member kamboh is on a distinguished road kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul kabhe kabhe low profit bhe accept krna pata hai keo ka agar hum kam profit nahe kabol karye ga to hum forex ma kamyab nahe ho sktye .

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit is profit no matter it is low or high. Gaining even few cents is far better than losing them . Every one should accept profit no matter whatever the amount is .
    It is solely recommended not to show greed when you gain low profit because this will make you a loser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)