+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned skrana15 is an unknown quantity at this point skrana15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,I will accept low profit because there is a little risk involved in low profit.If we invest high capital,then there are big chances of big loss alongside with gig profit.So for beginners,trading with low capital and gaining low profit is better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I will get all the advantages I will get no issue whether it is low or great, I have not knowledgeable important failures. but I have a focus on on the obtain. so I will try to get the advantages range with my focus on. Good Luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaheerkhan21 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerkhan21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han agar forex ma low profit bi mil rha ho tu woh acha hai agar forex ma lost ho rha ho tu aur faida na ho rha ho tu is say low profit acha hai .kuch forex zyda lacah ma withdraw nhi kartye aur lost ho jata hai un ko is say agar profit kam bi aya rha ho tu woh withdraw karna chaye .

Member Habib Ahmed is on a distinguished road Habib Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We be trade as a professional trader.if we can earn more weshould take more profit but if we have a chance to earn less than why should we leave this extra income.in forex trading we have to take control on our patience and greed.

Senior Member capres is an unknown quantity at this point capres's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    I do not accept it because I want to get more out of everything, and because of that I still have a condition that requires me to get quickly and without aa what I would get an intuition that it is true for those with the ability to get themselves arbitrarily

Senior Member dbjc0000 is an unknown quantity at this point dbjc0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I do trading and find the situation that makes me decide to wait or to take just a little profit, I will choose to take the small profit than to wait, it because I cannot predict it will be better or worse after that

Banned small dream is an unknown quantity at this point small dream's Avatar
    Thanks
    feel accept this particular. if we can easily consider lower profit subsequently we all can get self-confidence and it's perfect for this particular fx trading company. therefore all of us need to consider lower take advantage of this particular Currency trading to boost each of our comfortable as well as take advantage of this particular Currency trading.

Banned affan900 is an unknown quantity at this point affan900's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is risky but profitable.The company I a Agree here. If we succeed in our right place and ideal for input, then to the exchange activities of confidence sale. For many of us need to get together to take advantage of reduced rates to take advantage of this to improve the confidence of this Forex trading.good luck............................................

Banned ready586 is an unknown quantity at this point ready586's Avatar
    Thanks
    my business is aagree with this. if we can easily carry low revenue subsequently all of us are certain to get assurance and it's also great for that fx trading small business. so all of us should carry low make money from that Forex trading to enhance our comfortable and also make money from that Forex trading.

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like law profit in Forex treading. I join in Forex treading to make more profit because I know that Fotrx treading is a very profitable business and i also know that Forex treading is a very quick way to huge earn. So I like much profit not law profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)