+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Member youcefisem is an unknown quantity at this point youcefisem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is fun when we earn and things are good . but if you take things lightly you wil be surprised to discover how forex is ruthless . don't joke with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a business that is fun for me, although to this day I can not trade well, but I never gave up, one day forex trading will be a good business in the future. still plenty of time to continue learning and practicing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you cant say forex is a fun because without perfect knowledge and consiousness about this business you cant earn any money so its not fun it is a interesting business only.

Senior Member zohaib42 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib42's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ek bohat risky work hai jis se bohat se log esy loss karty hein agr ap esy fun samjhna chahty hein haein tu ap ko es mein maharat hasil karni pary gi.....

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is not a fun at all, we need to develop a trading plan and have to execute the trading plan strictly, I think if we can develop a good wining trading strategy then we can make money easily. we should take the forex trading seriously.

Senior Member ptcwork54 is an unknown quantity at this point ptcwork54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex aik best online business ha is ko ap khain b pory world main beth kar skty hain and aur money earn kar skty hai ye aik best business ha and is ko karny k liay ap k pas acha knowledge hona zrori ha and ager ap is ko proper tariky say start krain gay to umaid ha ap achi money earn karain gay.

Banned KASHIF is an unknown quantity at this point KASHIF's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friends yes actually I believe forex market has been the aurtimate online business. Because i have watched to see any business will be like it. For it is a way of making great rich and it has no task to pay..... thanks

Member imen12 is an unknown quantity at this point imen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi freinds no i don t think that forex is not a fun job because you can t trade relax you trade with stress with forex you can losse your money in very short time but i feel happy when i earn good profit

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading fun nahi hai trader ko market me serious hokar kaam karni padti hai aur yaha par bahut jada mehnat bhi karni hoti hai tabhi wo knowledge aur experience bana pate hai yaha par kaam Karna bahut muskil hai ess liye trader ko pahle achhe se business ke baare me samjhna chahiye.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very enjoyable, if we are always able to make good profits and consistently in the forex market, for traders who always fail and get a loss, forex trading will be very boring, but we do not ever get tired of hard work in finding the best trading analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)