+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 704 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7036

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this is the mind that, on the other hand, it is the loss of all sizes, we can profit regardless of the size of it, at least, we tend to lose our capital, so if we have inadvertently opened without a stop loss of trade left, we should keep it, you must return.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is right to say that short profit is better than a big loss in short time. i think some thing is better in long time then nothing. i think if man get profit in a business small profit i think next time he can get large profit from that business with his good work. in think small profit can improve your confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kungfufxx is an unknown quantity at this point kungfufxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that is true, profit is always better, one must have good strategy and know good use of thrilling loss and profit limit in order to have adopt such strategy than facing loss , small profit means risking less and obviously low return, but that is good as you dont have to face much losses becuase of this

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right. For every new member you have a lot of problems because of this business. I plan to take in the strange situation of the market. Therefore, it is evident that this business plan is the most important issue is the decision. And we can do this without the possibility of earning more. Thus, for each new operator, but clearly had a slight but continuous loss of profit should choose. There is much to learn about the business this way comes.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apkay question se bilkul agree krta hun.....small profit zaida profit ki nisbat behtar ha.....or hr chez chotay se he start ho kr baray ki taraf jati ha....so me small profit he lena pasand karun ga agr mjhay zaida loss ho rha ho tu....

Senior Member Kashif.Rizwan is on a distinguished road Kashif.Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you agar hum small profit ko prefer karay to small profit hamaray sath kafi waqt rahay ga yani kay hyma business main trading bohat soj smaj kar karni chahey aor kisi bee jald bazi ka samna nai karna chahey agar jald bazi karay gay to humay big loss ka samna krna par sakta hay.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks sidekick, your statement is goodness. e'er i hold that Elfin profit for polysyllabic measure is ameliorate then a big sum in squat instant... because i hump that something is wagerer than nil. i judge that big acquire comes from littler benefit .

Banned mehadi+ is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    In few time small profit is better than big loss.i also fulfill agree with you.You should keep your mind that zero is better than big profit for remain in won business.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punam0345 View Post
    Do you agree with this statement. It is because it is a very much risky business and we have to accept small but continuous profit rather then a huge loss through this business in a very short time frame.
    Aik acha aur serious trader asy hi trade karta hay wo long term trading par focus karta hay jis say us kay profits barh jaty hain lakin risks naheen brhaty, aap ko risks brhany ki bjay pips ki earning increase karna chahiye.

Banned dona44 is an unknown quantity at this point dona44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is good a good job ion the world. thanks brother, your statement is good. always i agree that Small profit for long time is better then a big loss in short time... because i know that something is better than nothing. i believe that big profit comes from small profit.like job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 704 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)