+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 704 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 7036

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bhae log ek hi bar me pesa gwane se acaha h ki hm log bhut jyada hi pesa dhire dhire gwaye jisse ki hmko bhut jyada hi fyada ho sake hmko bhut jyadda hi dimag se kam lena chahiye jisse ki hmko bhut jyada hi fyada ho sake hmo bhut jyada hi mza lena chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ahmed elsayed is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed elsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Psychological based on optimism and pessimism and rate them another force is made up of supply and demand of power which controls the indicators and not vice versa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quick earning and short time me earning karny waly traders start me tu koch earning kar letay hai.But wo end me big losses face karty hai.Our on kay laye next trading karna bhi difficult ho jata hai.Short profit long time me better hota hai.

Member Rami Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Rami Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedy people loose large amount of capital because they try to make too much profit at a time by trading with large capital and high leverage.But I'm a short term trader and I trade with low leverage and small lot size.For that when I trade for several times and make small profit every time,but when I face loss small amount is lost.

Senior Member abdulrazzaq001 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gee sir humain small profit accept karna chahyie because agar hum big profit kay liay greedy karian gay to humian big loss ho sakta hay, es liay small profit hi best hay, es business main humain apni greedy per control karna bhee zaroori hay.

Member bannedaccount is an unknown quantity at this point bannedaccount's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you, but it is better to take big profit in a short time with safely,am i right, and so we have to have good knowledge for it, it means we need to increase our trading quality too, because high risk will be safe and if we know how to do it with right and handle unwanted situation with well

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business yes you are right aim agree with you totally....

Junior Member sinarmas is an unknown quantity at this point sinarmas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am agree along with u. This really is absolutely right. Small profit with regard to lengthy time is preferable to a big loss is actually short time. I think at the rear of this particular opinion have many logic. For instance i can claim that Any kind of individual that is lower than a lengthy time ago which he or sthis individual could be happy with regard to a short time, however if individual is actually a lot greater compared to the amount of the actual loss could be a lot of unhappy. So that it must be perfectly accurate.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is aiming to reduce the risk as small as possible, as long as we can limit the risks wisely, we do not need to think about the profit that we get, any profit that we will get will certainly enough for us as long as we can be grateful for what we get, so do not being personally greedy when trading.

Junior Member meriangfx is an unknown quantity at this point meriangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree the small profit which we obtain consistently on the actual lengthy operate could be much better with regard to traders compared to large profit however not consistently.
    if we tend to be to rush on obtaining large profits on trading could be dangerous for those, and this will cause it to be hard to survive on this particular business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 704 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)