+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can encourage us to reflect on current market conditions. With these indicators we can easily get a lot of quality information about the market to conduct an investigation. I guess without indicators we can not make a tremendous dissection on forex trading. and Signals are very important tools to use, purchase, and we need to know more about robots and vehicle usage. Therefore, the signal is closer to the available workspace, possibly, and the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex indicator is a data point that indicates the direction in which the currency will move. Forex is used extensively by investors to optimize their trading strategies, so these indicators are used across time frames and currency pairs. The right mix of indicators can help one formulate a successful successful trading strategy in a fast-moving, dynamic currency market. and Indicators can exploit us to inform most of the modern market that is processed. With indicators we can easily get a lot of substance to make excuses. I imagine without an indicator that we can not eliminate the honorable psychotherapy in forex trading!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators bohat help kerty hain tradding mein.meray khayl se indicators bohat important hain ye humin bataty hain kay market ki current position ka hai.phir hi hum koi descion lsy sakty hain.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator, very important for a trader. The reason is that Forex is not easy for a new man. The indicator gives to learn about the Forex market. It helps explain how the signal is good. The problem here is that this is a great way to explain complex problems, by targeting the original function. and one important thing, indicators should show the same trend across all TFs, or some TFs depending on your strategy. whether long or short. if you intend to trade briefly, then look at TF1, TF5 and TF15. etc ... if one of them shows a different trend to each other, you have to wait and see until it runs the same way .... good luck.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can encourage us to reflect on the current condition of the business sector. With indicators we can easily get a piece of informative content about the business sector to make surgery. I guess without indicators we can not do great investigation on forex trading and indicators are very helpful when we analyze the movement of the market, using the indicator, will make it easier to see the condition of the market, so it will help us in determining entry and exit points in forex trading. because it is very important for us to learn about the indicators, which will help us in this forex trading. indicators to adjust our trading strategy.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator is very important in forex trading. because it is a great way to make money in that market. but I think we should try to make a lot of good strategies for our trade. because in different situations we need different strategies and I have to make an analysis for the price and see the actual trends so I can place the order on the right track before making a decision I have to be sure for what I will do and if I feel hesitant for that I prefer to wait only for a while with the indicators we can easily get a lot of information about the market to make an analysis.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are tools to help us see the market more clearly, if we use indicators that we really understand, it would be easier for us to analyze and predict market price movements. so this is an indicator that has a very big role to our trade, so it is important for every trader to learn to use indicators, in order to trade better and Indicator is the most important tool of Forex trading. If you do not have an indicator, it will be too difficult to trade. I use an indicator to find out market trends. You know the trend of market tracking is the most important thinking when trading. If you can track trends there will be no chance of losing money.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are not important to me and are not important in my trading, I can trade without using them because technical analysis is the main one and the indicators can not replace it. I only use candlestick trendline and Fibonacci also to analyze the market, and I think it is very nice to work with because it can minimize the loss and I think the indicator is important for every trader ,,, we can not enter in the market if we do not know how reading indicator ,,, any porvides signal is based on indicator before ... indicator can show us more than we need in our trade ... try combine with others to get the best trading system performance

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are just codes that can be made by the programmer. So it also depends on the graph to show. So it's better to depend on the graph. But in the Indicator it will be coded because it will be better understood by beginners also with better painting and if we can not trade means there is still a lot of material that we still need to learn, trading is easy, but we can easily feel that the more many experiences we already have. at the beginning - the beginning of the trade it will be difficult, but when you are old it will be used.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using indicators is a very important part of market analysis, so we have to learn how to use them properly. Indicators help us to predict trend direction, support and resistance levels, overbought and oversold conditions and it also helps us to decide whether to buy or sell currencies in the market. We must always use one or two good indicators in our chart. and it depends on what your merchant is ,,, but you can still trade without using any indicator if you just use trend line and support and resistance levels because it's easy enough to pull it manually .. i do not use the indicator too but if the trader feels comfortable use indicator, then he should use and indicator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)