+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 390 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading indicator is only a tool and it is not too important in our analysis. if you have the fundamentals are good and you can read and analyze newsis indicator is pointless for you to open and closed positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe the indicator is indispensable if your technical analysis trading without indicators, I believe that you will only get the profit is low. You can use one or more indicator to analyze and you will see better results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear along with trading forex I myself believe indicators are very important . They help us to come to know about our position in the market and suggest us which process we should follow to trade.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that indicators have great importance for the Forex trader because they give the clear cut trend to the trader so that they can open the order and earn money. Many of the indicators are used in the Forex trading and we can earn a lot of money by trading in Forex

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of indicators is very useful, i can attest to that myself having used some and still is, finding the right ones is important all the time, they actually helps your work as a forex trader easier in identifying the right trading opportunities as they come your way and once they do you grab them and make the most out of it as possible.

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators which can help us to knowing about market current condition. With indicator we can easily get lot of information about market for making analysis. I think without indicator we can't make good analysis on Forex trading.indicators can help much.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    use of indicators is most important for trader and trader start their trades with proper trading market analysis and proper market prediction then trader make their trades profitable and trader make good earning with forex it is best place for trader where trader make their trading profitable with experience

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading karny k liye indicators ki importance nhi hai dear hamen chaye k hamen just forex market mein hum just indicators ki bases pe trading Karen hamen apni planning use karni chaye

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that trader who uses technical Nisan, use it very important sign, the indicator is useful for predicting the movement of the market. Can not analyze the chart without the indicators. But I am just using simple indicators such as Moving Average and Stochastic.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    use of indicators in trading market is most important for us with these tools we make our trading with right trading market prediction and we know the market movement and we make our trading with right trading trend and we not use wrong trading decision then we make profit with forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 390 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)