+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 390 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Banned alomforex is an unknown quantity at this point alomforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no importance the use of indicators in my trading.I trade without any indicator and profited.I think indicator moving in favor of trend.Never indicator move advance trend so it seemed to me burden.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I have no importance the use of indicators in my trading.I trade without any indicator and profited.I think indicator moving in favor of trend.Never indicator move advance trend so it seemed to me burden.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kanon0001 is an unknown quantity at this point kanon0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex important the use of indicators in yo A way to measure, indicate, point out or point to with more or less exactness;Something that is a sign, symptom or index of;Something used to show visually the condition of a system.We all set goals and use indicators to measure our progress towards those goals. The problem with measurement is that sometimes we forget what the goal is and just worry about the indicators. so thank you forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator hame forex trading karne ki liye bahut hi jayda help karte hai , ham jab bhi traded karte hai to hame indicator se hi help lene parte hai kuk forex trading market ke sare information , market change hone ke news hame indicator se hi milte hai , is se hame trading karne ki liye bahut asani hoti hai , ham traded se pahele us pairs ki market valu jan pate hai or marketki movment ke bare me bhi jankari pa sekte hai .

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah bro! forex main indicators ka buaht he amal dakhal hai traders iss k bagair buaht he kam trades lgaty ain sab se pehly analysis kiya jata hai wo bhi mukhtlif indicators se phir jaa akr trade lgai jati hia iss k bagair buaht he bri trouble ho sakti hia.

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex business some trader used a indicator for trading and gain a benefit but in forex indicator is not end for trading.forex is a risky business and in this business i used a only support level and resistance level for trading in forex market.

Senior Member nakashali is an unknown quantity at this point nakashali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main bht sy trader indicator use krty hai forex trading main indicator ki help sy ap ko es main bht earning hoti hai but es main bht sy trader manual trading b krty hai forex trading is very risky business es main ap ko bht care ki zarorat hoti hai .

Senior Member hry is an unknown quantity at this point hry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a very helpful post of yours. The use to Indicators is exactly the same they are used to anticipate what may happen next in Forex whether the price movements will go up and down. Traders are mostly relying on indicators before they place an order and for that purpose a lot of indicators are being used now a days.

Senior Member Baby Magura is an unknown quantity at this point Baby Magura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in Forex market. I have to know many thing about Forex. I do not know about indicator. So I want to know more and more about indicator.

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicators in Forex trading has very important role to analyze the market before placing an order if some one has complete knowledge about these.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn to trade using any indicators and trade using news also. It makes indicators is not important for me the indicator will greatly assist us in Forex Trading. In fact I have heard there was a successful trader only use indicators. But on the other hand there are traders who do not like to use indicators. So it's important or not it depends on our convenience only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 390 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)