+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 434 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first year will be the most difficult to trade, some problems will come over to us and losing will come to us many times, and I am too. I often experience a margin call, but I did not give up and will always make trades, I will continue to fight until it can generate good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul hum one year main prove kar sakty hai k hum kitna achy hain forex main q k one year bohut hota hai & hum one year main successful ho skaty hai agar hard work karen to! & forex main kuch bhe ho jata hia aur dair he nahi lagti hai!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe yes maybe no, it all depends on how we trade and how to handle yourself as a trader's greatest enemy is himself. I've experienced it myself, my account balance runs out because my greedy wants profit many times in a short time and do not use SL.
    By trading the right way and willing to learn, I'm sure in one year can be successful in this business

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be succesful trader still need time.. we have to make trading plan so our trading will always controled
    by our money management ... if we are dicipline with our rule .. we wiil be profesional trader...

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by freaky1212 View Post
    One year can not actually prove that you are a successful trader, though there are few traders that can trade in one year and become expert. I think that for one to be a successful foreign exchange trader, he needs to trade foreign exchange for like 2 - 3 years. You can acquire quality knowledge and experience within this period to make you an expert.
    I agree with you that one year is a very short time we will be successful in this trade and we really should have more time to get a more successful trading in this trade and we must realize this is not easy in our time success

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One year can not actually prove that you are a successful trader, though there are few traders that can trade in one year and become expert. I think that for one to be a successful foreign exchange trader, he needs to trade foreign exchange for like 2 - 3 years. You can acquire quality knowledge and experience within this period to make you an expert.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders will do the tradings for one year consistently then this is the good chance for the traders to have some good money from the market because they know how to manage the good money in one year to be successful

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi hain lekin sab trader ke liye nahi. kiun ki pahle humain kya karna chahiye. yeh sab trader ko pata nahi hain. kiun ki thode se jankari ke baad hi naye trader real account main trading karna chalu kar dete hain. lekin kya yeh sahi hain.. nahi.. to humain kya karna chahiye. humain bahut practice karni chahiye. jaise hum ek formula par kam kar rahe hain.. ussmain kaise profit kamaya jaye iss par sab kam karte ahin. lekin kya hum kaise loss kam kar sake iss par kam karte ahin. max. trader nahi karte.. to yeh sab agar puri tarah se kie jaye to ek saal main.. hum ek achha formula dhund sakte ahin aur usse hum real main achha kamai kar sakte ahin.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i don't really believe in one year but as my opinion i just know that its not how far you have been in the forex trading but how well you can always go so i think i will advise all traders never to rush into the forex investment when they are not fully ready to have an account thats what i really think

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that using one years trading it is also too less time that we spend so i think that maybe we still hard to got the success just make one week trading only, i think maybe we need to spend more of the time to let us can got the success and got a lot of the knowledge and experience too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 434 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)