+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 434 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne sahi Kaha hai aane bale din me hum bhi forex ke market me prove karenga jab successful trader banenege lekin eske liye Hume yaha par bahut jada mehnat karni hogi tabhi hum for x ke market ko samjh sakte hai aur achha kar skate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    . Thank you brother for this suggestion and I hope clarification from you and benefit more to everyone
    accept my passage
    thanks you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir us in understanding the adequacy of any strategy
    we do to get some worthwhile benefits as we get our learning from today until one year
    we may be successful and can share our experiences with others we continue.
    To follow the forum give a bonus post
    and if we have enough experience we can deposit with our small amount.

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day, we can not prove that we are a successful business. Because if you want to be a good business, you will have to wait a year later, but in the world, somebody can learn in less time, in my opinion, it is better to train in slow pace.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nuruli78 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading its possible you can success in this job and learning best this job and earning best money in the trading business forex learning karo ge tub hi ap log forex ki trading min kch bhi kr ke success kr sakate hu trading min kch bhe hu sakta hi trading min learning best hi tu trading min earning bhi best hi

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), alizubair (2017-10-31), ayeshapak (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), hmforex (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-30), jhoradpak (2017-10-31), punjabpolice (2017-10-31), rafictn (2017-10-31), yulbang111 (2017-10-30)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first year will be the most difficult time to trade,
    some problems and disadvantages will come to us and even we can repeatedly
    make our reports many times, as well as me. I almost explode every week, but then I fix it and make the trade better and the second year, I start making it profitable

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills,but until recently I was not able to trade with professionals and have not been able to get a consistent,now i still learn how to keep stable and make profit with consistent

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can be successful traders and this depends on hard work and practice, success is not easy in any kind of different business, but access to it everyone's dream, we can succeed with determination and determination
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just one year is never enough for most traders to know whether he is successful or not. I think after a year beginners start thinking to make plans and trading strategies and start to realize the realities of the forex market. Then two more years to find out a consistent trading plan along with a good strategy and knowledge can hope to go a long way in the forex world by having all the rules that followed him because I follow the rules of discipline is the hardest thing. To maintain this habit is not easy to obtain.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai mein aap ki bat se agree karta hon k hamen forex market mein anay waly dinu mein hum is bat ko prove karengy k hamen aik achy trader ban jaengy

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), fxearner (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-31), Trump (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 434 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)