+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 434 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main samjhta hoon kay aik saal bohot hi thorra time hay aap kay liye kamyaab hony main, aik forex trader ko kaamyaab hony main 3 say 4 saal lag jaty hain lakin, aap kay trading results main improvement 2 saal kay baad any lagtee hay.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Well one year is a good time frame and on an average it is enough time if a trader wants to prove himself and one can come to know in a year that if this trade is good or trader is good for the trade or not .
    Most Forex traders use Moving Average Indicators to calculate the trends in foreign exchange. This procedure can be set and interpret easily. Using this indicator, we can easily measure the average movement of the price within a particular time period. Through this indicator, the price data get smoothen with which, we can easily observe the market trend and tendencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    One year is not so short time and not so long time.a good and brilliant trader can absorb experiences within this time and if he become able to successfully utilize strategies that he gathered and learnt he may be a successful trader but it is very rare.forex is a long course.it has no end of learning.everyday it gives new ideas.so,it is actually tough thing to complete within one year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmenk View Post
    Greetings my
    I'm still new to the trade, so it still has much to learn again the masters of the trade the more experience, I myself feel the loss but not great, and have not been benefited so far, I am still 2 months
    I am still a newbie trader and still learning, I'm still confused, because my own strategy I've been using the strategies that I get for free on the internet and change the settings as I want, if I can profit will continue to use it but if you have losses, I immediately look for another strategy if only others that are better than what I used before. hopefully I can soon build my own strategy and it took me a successful trader though there are no guarantees when it could happen, whether tomorrow, next year some 10 years or more
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    The euro fell below the level of 1.30, the resistance is found at 1.3005 and it matches the daily fractal. The pair is trading currently at 1.2953. It is likely it continues to drop. On the euro chart we can notice that a secondary upward line is touched. Below the level of 1.29 one of the pair declines until 1.2820. Support is...

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    It turned out that trading in the first year still can not consistently earn greater profits than the losses that we experience (it's my personal experience)

This depends on whether or not our view of forex itself, because until now I still feel the feelings and thoughts how sick I was when a loss or margin call.

How with my friends on this forum? (please share your experience)

to be the subject of study for the novice trader (who recently joined the world of forex are just a few days ago or a month or two months)

Greetings my
    I'm still new to the trade, so it still has much to learn again the masters of the trade the more experience, I myself feel the loss but not great, and have not been benefited so far, I am still 2 months

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup!the preparation is a must,but we have to decide to start our real account dont make it to long..enter the real market with confidence..if your preparation is well,you will survive in the real market..and i think one year is enough time to be a good trader,just keep improving your skill never feel enough with your skill!!goodluck!

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its really effective for a beginner to know the basics, and learn their strategy but don't stay too long because you must learn in real account too because even if you take demo seriously

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well one season is the best period of your time and on an average it is a while if a investor wants to prove himself and one can come to know in a season that if this business is excellent or investor is excellent for the business or not .

Senior Member frok is an unknown quantity at this point frok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you and we can prove it in a one year that we are a good and successful trader and for this we should must be spent much time there and it will be good for us to do a good job and it will be very useful for us and when we were good in this then we can be able to do good job and one year is mush for to improve this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 434 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)