+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 434 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time isn't as warranty , because actually the determinant of our success lies in the extent to which we can be serious and consistent about it. because most of us novice traders rarely worked out as a successful trader in the period of 1 year,
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills - though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    यह दूरबीन भी बारह महीने का मूल्यांकन करने का मेरा मानना को एक इस मुद्रा सम३ाना व्यापार कार्य है। इस प्रकार यह एक ऐसी महत्वपूर्ण चर्चाहै जिससे मुद्रा व्यापार के कारण होती है। करेन्सी व्यापार में ऐसे विद्वान योग्य होना चाहिए ताकि कंपनी है। मॅँ सम३ाता हूं कि यह बहुत eff के कारण प्रमाण जिनहें मिल में बने रहने के लिए ऐसी महत्वपूर्ण चर्चाहै जिससे गश्त के लिए अध्ययन और अध्ययन पुनर्प्राप्त इस मुद्रा व्यापार कंपनी है। अत:, मेरा मानना है कि इस अनुसंधान के लिए एक दूसरी ही नहीं है कि मुद्रा एकत्र चिंता व्यापार

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the things that i like is that forexing gives you that time that you have the chance for you to trade even for a day and be very successful one day you can be up and the other day you could be Down it all depending on how well you trade many say that you have wait for longtime for you to see that must make good profits

Banned PolashKumarDas is an unknown quantity at this point PolashKumarDas's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no particular period is, probably you can do the idea rapidly or maybe ****ual, and truthful seller, yet the experience is which the 1st calendar year could be the most challenging, this also period I had created the transactions harder to find out the errors and issues, after which complete correct..
    It's possible My spouse and i acquire thinking about ​​selling ****ual in Forex,... and until recently Now i am even now finding out tips on how to become ecological and consistent earnings.

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one year is not enough to be a successful trader, due to become a successful trader, we must have extensive experience and knowledge, of course, requires a long time, it may take three years to become a successful trader

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moyna888 View Post
    I think one year is the more time for a man to be a good treader in Forex. One can be a good treader in a short time if steady in Forex and flow the market movement carefully. Forex is a smart business. So if one wishes to be a good treader, need not more time for him.
    Many trader need 2-10 years to be successful trader, so we can't say that trader must be a mature and successful trader in one year period. It is a depend on individual Forex trader that how he/she can be became successful trader in the one year period?

Banned moyna888 is an unknown quantity at this point moyna888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one year is the more time for a man to be a good treader in Forex. One can be a good treader in a short time if steady in Forex and flow the market movement carefully. Forex is a smart business. So if one wishes to be a good treader, need not more time for him.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can improve the forex tradings if we will understand the forex market well . if the analysis in the forex market are not good then we may not be able to have the good tradings tradings and after the years of tradings we can not improve the tradings.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose one twelvemonth is too telescoped a quantify to learn this forex activity. because after this forex line is a rattling vast. so such to be scholarly in this forex business. because I guess it testament eff a lot of abstraction in the walk of learning to rattling get to live and read this forex business recovered. so I believe a gathering is too shortly a moment to study this forex concern

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 434 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)