+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of stop loss or trail stop.

Senior Member bintang.forex is an unknown quantity at this point bintang.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a great and very useful term of forex trading but the market may collapsed any time and trader get loss huge amount of money as if we can't stop losing but we can lessen our lose stop loss tools also make automatic trading in forex with In my view if you stop the loss in the forex trading business you should have the knowledge and experience and the analysis the forex trading market and you will never loss the trading and you will get the success in that business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member umair944 is an unknown quantity at this point umair944's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how I can decide that this is the best time to buy an item?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ibrargrt is an unknown quantity at this point ibrargrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kuch ase tools hain jis ko istamal kar ke bhot bare loss se bacha ja sakta he.jin me stop loss aur take profit hain.agar ham stop loss ka istamal nhe karte to ham bhot loss karte hain.aur agar ham take profit ka istamal nhe karte to b ham thek se earn nhe kar pate

Member umairdraz001 is an unknown quantity at this point umairdraz001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best.

Senior Member Asaddar is an unknown quantity at this point Asaddar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch log sl ko samajte hain k is ka faida nai per SL aap ka account bacha leta hai . .aap bagair sl k kam na karain .sl se loss huwa recover ho jay ga agar jata raha to wapiss nai ey ga ye sach hai ./

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost account because i did not use stop loss as if Because without stop loss any one can success on forexHe can not earn profit he can not to be a succes rather than in the forex trading we have face a new challenge daily as well Every traders should use stop loss while their trade in open a particular point when we are in loss in fact we should use the stop loss because we have to safe our account from the big loss and when we are using the stop loss tool then we can make a good money and by doing this we can generate a good income

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss order his own concepts, strategies, and another world because if you put the wrong stop lose lose all possible, even if the owner put it close to the current price of Shui possible to lose the deal in the first fifteen minutes
    This must learn it well.

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss or teake profit boht he acha hota hy agr ap is ko trading my use kro gy to ap ko is my loss bi nahi ho ga or ap is my boht he acha proift bi kr jao gy or ap ka agr inter net off bi ho ga to ap ki traidng boht he achi trha calti rhy gi

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use stop loss for a less volatile period. i use trailing stop during a high volatile news.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss k kai faidy hoty hein yani k iss tarah sy app ka account wash nahin hota hy aor app iss tarah sy apnya account ko full wash honey sy baacha sakty ho aor jab bi app ka account loss mein jaey ga to appp ka account foran hi iss ko band kar sy ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)