+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 312 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes forex trading is professional method to earn money and get profit and learning platform that learn how we get profit and loearn forex word by trading ...................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear hum forex market mein hum trading ko aik life time career k profession k tor per le sakty hen ku k dear hamen forex market mein hamen fraud scam ka scene bilkul bhi nhi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-26)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe that you can get a lot in forex. But I will not make it my career because of the inherent risk
    and market volatility. I for one stable need to convince the source of income
    and will invest in forex money I can reserve for investment. But there are many people
    who do forex to earn a living and I think it all depends on how people see it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

noder (2017-09-01), sardi (2017-08-28), xiaomi (2017-08-31)

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex After years of hard work has produced many advantages in it. As my ambitions increase
    day by day due to the problem of making it a source of food for me and my family.
    Tired of working in a private company where a lot of exercise routine.
    And Forex who will and who you give the decision where you become the director himself.

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very good business for all people around the worrld. this business is very flexible. we can take forex as profesional career. we can trade for our family and earn regular money here. this business can help us to solve financial problem

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hodori For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-26)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    Yes, I agree with my brother, I want to make the month as my career in the Forex market,
    now I try to create my own strategy, and I use a demo account to practice every day,

and the end of the month I will try Real account to confirm my strategy and To start earning a good profit every day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

balls (2017-08-29)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Genetically I amdoing forex as a part time job beacause I am a part time trader
    but I get a lot of profit in forex then I do forex as my career profession.
    I know forex quite risky. But what do you think
    I should do? For my company job or make forex trading my full time profession.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

bibit (2017-08-31)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all tradres who have the experience of this trading business they are professional traders when a trader join this trading business he did not leave this trading business and the get more and more learning for this trading business.

Member Arvi123 is on a distinguished road Arvi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is gud as career progression. Isme aap km time jyada earn kr skte ho.isme earn krne k liye aapko khi Jane ki jarurat nhi h aram se ghar p baithe hue b aapnaccha paisa kama skte ho.aur isme aap khud k boss ho to mentally pressure b km rehta h.aur short time me jyada profit earn krne k liye best h

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sure this a great platform for income ap life mai aage badne ke liye use choose kr Krte hai Bs apko thoda Paisa thoda time lgana pdega Ager ap Kisi Ki guidelines mai ye kaam kre to jada better rhega kyoki Wo apko kafi chize bta skta hai jo Apke kafi kaam aa skti hai as a career ye bhot Accha business hai try krne Mai koi burai nhi
    Last edited by sumit981; 2017-07-22 at 12:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 312 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)